As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Special Supplies #ad
Small, Adaptive Design, Easy-Open Squeeze Handles, Special Supplies Mini Loop Scissors for Children and Teens and 5.5" Inches 6-Pack Colorful Looped, For Special Needs, Right and Lefty Support #adSpecial Supplies #ad
- Fun, orange loop, including a yellow loop, colorful Selection – Every looped scissor set comes with six distinct pairs of scissors, green loop, blue loop, purple loop and red loop for boys and girls alike.
Automatic blade re-opening – designed with just the right amount of “spring”, our loop scissors will pop open after use to make it easier to stay in control and stable.
Home or classroom use – our kid’s loop scissors make a great addition to schools, classrooms with special needs students, or even at home for regular arts and crafts.
Clean, cardstock, crisp blade cuts – Special Supplies scissors blades should always be used under adult supervision because they do offer precision cutting of paper, or fabric. Adaptive 5. 5" inch loop scissors – these easy-squeeze scissors help teens, children or toddlers or those with low coordination or hand strength cut safely and easily.
2. Skureay #ad
Colorful Text Overlays for Early Readers, ADHD Finger Trackers Highlight, Dyslexia Tools for Kids, 2 Pack Guided Reading Strips #adSkureay #ad
- Quality material: made of high quality PVC, flexible and easy to clean, durable construction resists damage for long-lasting use. Great for helping dyslexia and struggling readers avoid skipping lines and strengthening reading skills.
Also easy to carry out when you head to classroom or libraries. Aid focus and conventration: this reader strip helps to limit tranposing of words and letters. Dyslexic adhd autistic delayed helper: a great tool for emerging readers and readers with special needs, losing concentration, who has a reading problem such as re-reading lines, classrooms, or reading too close to the page.
Reading mark function: compact and lightweight, super thin design makes the calm strips also convenient to be used as bookmark to label the reading page.
Make reading more enjoyabl: colored plastic allows the kid to see the contrast of words on the page, effectively reduce the reading stress, and stimulate children's interest in reading. Package include - 2 Sets 4 Removable Rings and 8 Wands. Suitable for families, offices and libraries.
3. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Completely portable, and at 3" square, the cards easily fit into your pocket. Created based on the needs of our own autistic son, our professional experience working in the care sector, and in consultation with hundreds of our customers to ensure the symbols we select suit most people.
Made from plastic, so they are extremely durable, and will typically last for years. The binding ring opens, to allow you to easily change the order of symbols, and to remove selected symbols based on your personal circumstances.
Great value for money. They are the perfect compromise between being large enough to see but small enough to easily handle. Consisting of a mix of positive and negative behavior prompts, this keyring focusses on helping you to help your child remember the expectations on them.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Words, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Word Families, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Digraphs, Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way. A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, improve sight word recognition, 60 consonants, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, 10 digraphs, 60 consonant blends, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
5. LakiKid #ad
Anxiety and Improve Focus, 9" x 6", Sensory Fidget Stress Relief Toys: LAKIKID Marble Maze Mat- Tactile Sensory Toys for Children & Adults- Ideal Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids- Reduce Stress #adLakiKid #ad
- Sensory therapy this fidget marble maze toy is another great way to de-stress, focus and develop fine motor skills. Helps kids to sit still and focus at home, hand therapy, or in the classroom.
This product is for Over 3 years of age. Very useful for children on the spectrum, in the car, seniors with memory and concentration issues. Also provides a sense of accomplishment allowing for confidence as a warm up before higher skilled task building.
A marble mat has been placed between layers of fabric and is pushed around the rows with up and down manner. Endless fun kids don't put these down! busy fingers work back and forth throughout the maze to focus and engage attention. Endless hours of calming entertainment. Physical therapy & confidence this marble maze mat helps for stiff fingers for those suffering from arthritis. On the go fun easy to manipulate and mesmerizing fun.
6. Generic #ad
And Special Education Tools, 3-Piece Silicone Bubble Pop Fidget Toy for Office, Kids, Students #adGeneric #ad
- Water proof material allows for easy washing and sanitizing. 3 different colors: orange, purple, and green and 3 different shapes: square, circle, and octagon.
Fidget toy for classroom use, at-home learning, and special education tools. Flexible, non-toxic silicone material. Bubble pop toy mimics bubble wrap and can be popped over and over again.
7. PenAgain #ad
PenAgain Twist 'N Write Pencil Kids Learning Writing Assorted Colors 4 Count 00071 #adPenAgain #ad
- Has four assorted colors. Helps kids learn to write more easily. Leads can be refilled. Great for home or classroom. Designed to fit small hands.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Learning, Emotion, Communication, Behavior Activities for Special Learners 15 pc, Key Education Social Skills Boxed Game Set—File Folder Game for PreK-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this boxed set includes 15 sturdy fold-open learning mats with coordinating cut-out game pieces, each with fully illustrated answer keys as well as a resource guide. How it works: these hands-on games help students develop socially appropriate vocabulary, communication skills, and behavior through open-ended play.
Activities can also be easily customized for targeted remediation and social problem-solving. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Working together: parents, teachers, and counselors can use these engaging games in small groups, or during independent work to help kids of all abilities confidently navigate social situations at home, at school, one-on-one instruction, and beyond.
Multi-purpose learning tool: social skills boxed Game Set features engaging games to help young children and children with special needs learn essential social skills, manage emotions, such as how to have conversations, play with others, and more. Games fold into mini file folders for easy access and clean up.
9. Zonon #ad
16 Pieces Guided Reading Highlight Strips Colored Overlay Reading Tracking Rulers for Dyslexia, ADHD and to Reduce Visual Stress?8 Standard Size and 8 Large Size? #adZonon #ad
- Suitable size and durable quality: large size is 19 x 7 cm/ 7. 5 x 2. 8 inches, the standard size is 19 x 3. 2 cm/ 7. 5 x 1. 3 inches, extremely durable plastic and well-made, and very flexible so it does not take up much space. Various colors: large and standard bookmarks each have 8 colors 8 standard size colors: red, green, Jade, Magenta; Gentle color tints help to reduce visual stress, Blue, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Clear and 8 large size colors:Blue, Purple, Orange, green, Grass, yellow, Grey, choice of colors to try out allow you to find what works best for you.
Reading rulers are a common first step in aiding Dyslexic children and adults enjoy their reading. 1 line of font, designed to aid students and adults Strengthens visual tracking skills, blocks distractions, and 8 large size reading Tracking Rulers approx.7
7 - 8 line of font, helps focus and concentration. Helps to provide focus and clarity on each line. Make reading easier: designed to alleviate eye strain, making reading faster and more comfortable. Packaging includes: 8 standard size highlighting strips approx. Supplies for all ages :recommend this tool for all ages, college, and School, and for individuals who wear glasses, home or office use.
|Part Number||Zonon-Reading Highlight-01|