As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TickiT #ad
TickiT, Tactile Board, 72101 Touch & Match Board, Toddler Sensory Exploration, Special Educational Needs, Touch & Feel #adTickiT #ad
- Assist growth of sensory awareness a multi-sensory activity which combines visual perception skills with tactile awareness. 12 colors and textures to match choose a counter and find the same surface covering on the board Use blindfolds for an extra challenge.
Help your child learn encourages the development of sensory, motor and descriptive language skills.
Beautifully designed the board and counters are constructed of wood, making this a durable resource and clever sensory activity for use at home, in centers or in other professional care environments. Excellent resource for those with autism a useful sensory stimulation and reasoning activity for children with special educational needs.
|Manufacturer||Learning Advantage #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Kid Tweezers, Set of 4, Develops Hand Strength, Learning Resources Handy Scoopers, Sand Box Toys for Toddlers, Scissor Skills, Fine Motor and Sensory Toy, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fine motor tool: these uniquely designed scoopers allow children to use their thumb, index, and middle fingers to open. Sensory toy: holes in scoops allow for catch-and-release fun during water play, or use in a sensory bin! Set of 4: set of 4 Handy Scoopers in assorted colors.
Build the muscles needed for scissor cutting and writing.
Kid tongs: Ideal for ages 3+. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, Easter or even for Homeschool.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Math Activity Set, 76 Pieces, Ages 3+ Counting Games for Kids, Preschool Learning Toys, Homeschool Learning Toys, Math for Preschoolers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Counting toys: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. What's included: 1 muffin pan, squeezy Tweezers, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, 60 mini muffin counters, 2 dice, and activity guide.
Learn & play: learn color recognition, matching, counting, sorting, and early math skills. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, birthdays, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp. Fine motor skills toys: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Sorting & Counting, Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers, Set Of 12, Homeschool, Toddler Fine Motor Skill Development, Preschool Science #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids tweezer for fine motor: Build fine motor skills by developing the thumb-forefinger pincer grasp. Develops proper grip: Features ergonomic depressions to guide proper grip.
Fine motor tool: Perfect for fine motor and occupational therapy. Homeschool supplies for ages 3+. Kids tweezers: set includes 12 tweezers in 6 colors, and plastic storage container for children, activity guide, classroom and home use.
5. SGVV90 #ad
SGVV90 Preschool Learning Activities Busy Book Montessori Toys for Toddlers Kids-Sensory Quiet Books-Educational Preschool Activity Binder-Ideal Gift for Kids 12 Themes 12 Themes #adSGVV90 #ad
- Great gifts for preschool kids for Birthday, kindergarten, Christmas and other Holidays! It offers a fun interactive learning experience for a preschool toddler. Portable and easy to use ideal travel toys to keep your toddlers busy during long car journeys & plane ride activities.
Great gift ideathis book is perfect for home school, preschool, or supplemental work. Safe and high qualitythe preschool learning book is made of thick cardboard, tear-resistance for long-time usage.
Preschool learning toythis preschool educational book is great toy for your kids to learn while playing. 12 themes preschool learning bookthis preschool activity book is designed with 12 themes for children to learn. Strong adhesive sticker dots on the backside help little ones match shapes easily, hard to fall off.
Help kids develop cognitive, verbal and problem-solving skills, memory, fine motor, and hand-eye coordination. Smooth edges design that protect little hands. Take this excellent game toy for kids anywhere to have fun! Includes letters, count, seasons, facial recognition, numbers, animals, match patterns, distinguishing sizes, weather, feelings, shapes, and colors.
6. Gifts Of Joy #ad
Feelings Poster, Social-Emotional Posters, Emotion Puzzle, Gifts Of Joy Calm Down Corner Classroom kit, Dry Erase Board Social-Emotional Sensory Fidget Toolbox Calming Corner Kit #adGifts Of Joy #ad
- Teaching calm: help your child grow in self-awareness. Identifying calm: you and your child will develop emotional intelligence as you both learn about the 6 core emotions and how to identify them together. Using easy to use breathing posters, an emotion puzzle dice and portable cards, fun and engaging sensory and fidget toys, you can make social-emotional learning fun for everyone!.
Learning how to properly navigate heightened levels of emotions will help your child to be better prepared to excel academically. Discover calm: this calming corner Kit will help your child learn how to experience, embrace, and navigate all of their emotions safely.
Why calm: teaching your child how to properly identify, embrace, and manage their emotions is one of the most life-changing skills they can learn.
So what is included: 2 - 8x10 breathing diagrams, 1 - customizable calming corner title poster, 3 stretchy strings, 1 - dry erase marker, 2 - magnets, 1 - dry erase eraser, liquid motion timer, infinity cube, 1 – 5 steps visual calming corner guide for children,, 1 - Sensory Fidget box with 5 fidgets inside Rainbow pop it, 1 - 15inch round cushion with handle, flour dough stress ball, 1 - emotions dice, 1 - ‘I Feel…’ dry erase board, 1 - portable Calming Corner Resource guide booklet.
7. LakiKid #ad
9" x 6", Sensory Fidget Stress Relief Toys: LAKIKID Marble Maze Mat- Tactile Sensory Toys for Children & Adults- Ideal Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids- Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Improve Focus #adLakiKid #ad
- This product is for Over 3 years of age. Endless hours of calming entertainment. Helps kids to sit still and focus at home, hand therapy, in the car, or in the classroom. Sensory therapy this fidget marble maze toy is another great way to de-stress, focus and develop fine motor skills.
Also provides a sense of accomplishment allowing for confidence as a warm up before higher skilled task building. Very useful for children on the spectrum, seniors with memory and concentration issues.
Endless fun kids don't put these down! busy fingers work back and forth throughout the maze to focus and engage attention. Physical therapy & confidence this marble maze mat helps for stiff fingers for those suffering from arthritis. A marble mat has been placed between layers of fabric and is pushed around the rows with up and down manner. On the go fun easy to manipulate and mesmerizing fun.
8. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Assorted Colors, Magnetic, Steel-Ringed, Set of 50, LEARNING ADVANTAGE-7253 Transparent Plastic Counters, Great for Kindergarten, Sensory Play and Light Panels #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Create visual lessons with the vibrant colors. They’re a classic resource for every home and learning environment. Use a magnet not included to observe how the counters attract or repel! Includes 300 transparent, Steel-Ringed Counters. Experiment with magnets -- an essential stem accessory, transparent counters contain a magnetic, these 50 colorful, metal ring around the circumference.
A visual teaching aid -- pair these magnetic counters with light panels and overheads to illuminate learning. Kids also love to create patterns and sort these colorful markers! Develop cognitive function -- these colorful, see-through counters help develop an understanding of magnetism, color and fine motor skills.
Easy clean-up -- spilled the counters? no problem! kids love to pick them all up with a magnet not included and learn about an important STEM concept at the same time.
Colorful sensory play -- place the counters in a bottle with water to watch the colors dance! Or create a trail of counters on a light panel and pick them up with a magnet not included! Magnetic wand sold separately -- our learning advantage magnetic wand & chips set product number #7252 is available for purchase separately. Make counting colorful -- an essential, versatile learning tool, these counters help the development of essential skills: counting and sorting.
9. TickiT #ad
In Home Learning Toy for Calming Sensory Play, Assists Autistic Toddlers & Children, Set of 10, TickiT Silishapes Sensory Circles #adTickiT #ad
- These sensory discs are an effective tool to add to any multi-sensory environment. Practical pre-School Gold Award Winner. Made to last -- these strong, non-slip silicone circles can be easily cleaned with soap and water or they can be placed in the dishwasher.
A calming sensory toy for focus -- help your child learn to concentrate by stimulating their senses with these 10 sensory discs of 5 different textures in 2 sizes. Using their feet, they can match the large circle with its smaller counterpart in their hands.
Great for physical and occupational therapists -- by strategically placing these tactile discs on the floor, balance, coordination, they help children with preconception, orientation, posture and exploring their sense of touch. Great for language development and communication -- kids love to describe the circles and point out their differences.
Fun at home or in the classroom -- use these textured circles for toddlers and kids as a fun way to break up lessons and refocus children. They are heat and UV which makes them durable and very easy to care for. Versatility -- use the sensory circles for marking off spots in the classroom, as seat tops or step pads for an interactive game or give to students to develop their own unique uses for these durable silicone circles.