As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
Beautiful Decor, 12" Tall by 5" Wide, Live Fragrant Lemon Cypress Tree in Deco Cover #adThe Three Company #ad
- Beautiful color: bright, light green/yellow color to add a pop of vibrance to your space! Growth: lemon cypress trees grow up to about 10 feet tall, with a spread of 2-3 feet if planted outdoors.
Water once a week during the first season but after that they require little watering! Fun fact: the trees give off a fresh lemon scent when the foliage is rubbed or crushed in your hands.
Live plants: our plants are grown exclusively for Deep Roots and The Three Company, shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! If kept indoors, they will grow about 3 feet tall. Care: lemon cypress trees prefer a cool, moist climate with full to partial sun and sandy, well-draining soil.
2. Plants by Mail #ad
Leyland Cypress Tree, Green, Plants by Mail 2.5 Quart #adPlants by Mail #ad
- This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil. Usda zones: 6-10 - mature size: 40-60' H x 20' W. Fertilize your plant with variety specific fertilizer 2-3 times during the growing season, starting in early spring.
Plants by Mail. During its second season, water 1-2 times per week depending on the weather. Care instructions: water 2-3 times per week during the first growing season. Afterward, it only needs supplementary water during times of extreme heat and drought. X cupressocyparis leylandii. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun.
|Brand||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected]. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
3. Generic #ad
5 Bald Cypress Trees, Live Plants, 12-24'' Tall, Taxodium distichum, Bareroot Seedlings #adGeneric #ad
- Light exposure: Full Sun. For sale are five bald Cypress trees that are 1-2 feet tall and shipped bareroot. Hardiness Zones: 4-10 .
4. Shrub #ad
2.25 Gal. Leyland Cypress #adShrub #ad
- 25 gallon. 2. Full sunlight. Hardiness Zone 6-10 Water daily until established. Height 40-60' width 20-25'.
|Part Number||Leyland Cyress|
5. Shrub #ad
Leyland Cypress with Soft Green Foliage, 7 Gal #adShrub #ad
- Perfect for screening, landscapes, and as accents. Mature size 108 in. Full sun to part shade. Evergreen - year round interest. Usda zones 6-10 W x 300 in. H.
6. Plants by Mail #ad
Italian Cypress, Evergreen Upright Column, 2.5 Qt #adPlants by Mail #ad
- Mature height: 30-40 ft. Growth Rate: Fast. Can be trim to desired height. Sun exposure: Full Sun. Mature width: 4-5 ft. Scientific Name: Cupressus sempervirens.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
PERFECT PLANTS Plants Bald Cypress Tree 4-5 FT Real Live Plant for Outdoor Landscaping Taxodium Distichum is Low Maintenance Beautiful Fall Colors Cold Hardy, Deciduous Trees Grow Quickly #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Fast growth rate — trees get very tall & quickly Reach Mature Heights of 40-70 Feet. Unique cypress knees — knobby roots protrude Above Ground to Collect Water. Provides shade — large canopy provides Shade During Summer & Homes for Wildlife.
Native to usa — saplings commonly seen Growing Along Water Ways in South East United States. Green leaves through summer — fall temperatures turn Foliage Shades of Crimson, Orange, & Yellow. Care instructions: water consistently.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
|Model||Bald Cypress Tree 4-5 FT|
8. CZ Grain #ad
50 Seeds, Stunning Colored Bark, Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree Seeds, Eucalyptus deglupta #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fresh seeds: 50 seeds of rainbow eucalyptus tree. Growing tips: sew 1/2 deep in good organic soil. You get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa. Stunning multicolored trunk make this a popular choice for growing as bonsai or on a porch or yard tree in the southern USA.
Unique plants: Turn heads with this fast grower. Cz grain guarantee: buy with confidence from cz grain. Satisfaction Guaranteed. All natural soil like cz grain soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Amazing colors. Keep the seed bed moist while the plants germinate.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
9. CZ Grain #ad
Great for Landscaping and Hedge Rows, Italian Cypress Seeds for Planting | 50 Seeds | Exotic Evergreen Tree Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- 50 seeds of the Italian Cypress to Grow. No stratification needed. Soak in a cup of water for 24 hours and plant 3/8 inch deep and water. You get authentic italian Cypress seeds shipped from Iowa. Buy with confidence from cz grain.
With an elegant, narrow silhouette that grows up to 3 feet each year, the Italian Cypress is one of the top trees to increase your property value. Satisfaction Guaranteed. All natural soil like cz grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! .