As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Collard Greens Seeds for Planting, Georgia Southern Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer, Fall and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Trusted variety - Popular collard green seeds that are a tasty vegetable green plant. Although they can grow in the summer, they shine in your fall and winter gardens.
The cool weather increases the flavor of the collard leaves. The heirloom collard seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds. Seasons - these are a popular cool weather crop.
Tasty - collard green plants are tasty and wonderful in your Southern cooking. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Packets - each collard green seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Usa - all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the collard seeds are heirloom, and grown in the Usa.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea, Champion Collard Greens Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on amazon! Type: annual - sun: full/partial - planting depth: 1/4” - spacing: 12-18” - Water: Moderate - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 70 days - Height: 24-36”.
Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 12 use a stake to support the collard once it becomes tall like a tree. Plant a few seeds every foot and 1/4" deep.
Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Deep, rich green leaves are broad and tender. For the need of bigger plants, space them 2' apart. Champion collards: direct sow seeds 6-8 weeks prior to the last spring frost.
A spring crop of collards usually comes an end in the hot weather of summer, 8, 7, 9, 11, 5, 10, 6, while a fall crop will produce well after frost. Fall crop, direct sow the seeds 6-8 weeks before the first fall frost. Plant collards with tomatoes in your garden as a good companion. Frost actually makes the flavor of collards much sweeter.
3. Axel's Garden Seeds #ad
Full Planting Instructions to Plant a Home Outdoor Vegetable Garden, 1 Packet, Collard Green Seeds for Planting, Great Gardening Gift, Plant & Grow Georgia Southern Collards #adAxel's Garden Seeds #ad
- If any problems occur, Axel’s Garden Seeds will provide whatever is necessary for your gardening needs. Variety of seeds for home garden – axel’s Garden Seeds offers unique fruit, herb, flower, and vegetable seeds. Collard seeds for planting – this planting packet includes 200 Georgia Southern Collard seeds Brassica oleracea.
Each packet is 3 in x 4. 5 in with a beautiful full color illustration on the front with growing instructions on the back.
Easy to grow – plant these seeds 1/4 inch deep in well-drained soil. Planting packets with instructions – our colorful planting packets include all the necessary information to grow these collards successfully.
Collard leaves are high in Vitamin A, B2, B1, and C. Fresh garden seeds are always provided. This variety is good for freezing and canning. Non-gmo heirloom collard seeds – all of axel’s garden Seeds are Heirloom & Non-GMO and are intended for the current and following growing seasons. Wait just 65 days for matured Georgia Southern Collard Greens. Each packet is hand packed with high-quality garden seeds.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Giant Collard Georgia Southern Seeds Herb Collards Heirloom Non-GMO from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Planting Depth: 1/4". Good freezing and canning variety. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. They get hugE! Non-heading type. 65-70 days. Mild cabbage-like flavor improves with light frost.
Zones: 4-10 Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Heat and cold tolerant. The biggest challenge you will be presented with by these collards is keeping up with them. Huge, Tasty. Slow to bolt. Biennial. Giant collards georgia Southern Seeds.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Pack with Instructions to Plant and Grow Healthy Collard Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden, 1 Pack, Georgia Southern Collards Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Delicious fresh, or can canned or chopped and bagged to freeze. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Perfect for New Year's Day. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Frost resistant - excellent grown as a late crop to harvest after first frost, which improves the flavor and tenderness.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Green leafy vegetables - delicious and nutritious, collards are a valuable source of greens from the garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
6. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
Brassica oleracea, 2 Grams ≈ 225 Seeds, TKE Farms, Georgia Southern Collard Green Seed for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Instructions Included. They are high in vitamins a & C as well as dietary fiber which makes them an excellent choice for adding nutrition to any meal.
Georgia southern collard greens are a variety of collard greens that is native to the southeastern United States, particularly in the states of Georgia and South Carolina. When cooked properly they maintain their vibrant color and don't become bitter like some other varieties of collards do when overcooked.
They can be cooked in many ways, including steaming, boiling or sautéing with garlic and onions for added flavor. The leaves are large, dark green and have a mild flavor with slightly sweet undertones.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Collard Greens Seeds, Heirloom, Non GMO, Georgia Southern, 100 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Collard greens Are high in fiber and Nutrients. A terrific tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie. Collard greens Are A Healthy Super Food. Makes addition to soup or side dish. Can be used in place of any other greens.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Vates Collard Greens Seeds for Planting, Great Gift, Nutritious #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Good eats -- add this delicious and hearty green to your soups, stir-fries, and salads. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Minimum of 750mg per packet.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. 75 days. They taste sweetest when they've been kissed by frost. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Vates Collards seeds. The dark green leaves are both heat resistant and cold hardy. Productive -- extremely high-yielding collard that matures early.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Georgia Collards Seeds 2000 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sow indoors 3-4 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Harvest in 65 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 12". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. A southern favorite that is high in calcium. Plant height is 24". Each packet contains 2000 seeds. Yields 18" leaves.
|Model||Georgia Collards Seeds ||