As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 3+, 72 Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness Lessons, Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Beginning Phonics Flash Card Set #adEducational Insights #ad
- Get prek & kindergarten ready: help your child prep for school success with this fun, interactive flash card set. Requires a hot dots pen sold seperately. Phonics readiness: this set gives practice to letter sounds, initial sounds, final sounds, and rhyming words - one of the readiness skills needed for PreK & K.
Includes: 36 double-sided cards—that's 72 cute and colorful learning activities. Back to school or homeschool activity: hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home.
Build confidence: hot dots gives on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and build readiness for school through self-paced, independent learning fun. Pens sold seperatELY. Compatible with any Hot Dots or Hot Dots Jr.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff EZread Beginning Sounds Mini Flash Cards #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 6 sets of 53 doublesided laminated cards including title card on rings; capital or lowercase letter with picture cue on one side/letter formation on reverseSize: 3" by 1½" each.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Beginning and Ending Sounds Splat Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- If two cards are matching, the player says “SPLAT!” and flips the card over. Includes easy directions for more learning time! For 2-6 players. Fast-paced games provide practice for beginning reading skills! as the caller reads each card aloud, players scan the cards in front of them.
Cards measure 3-1/2" x 2-1/4". Set of 225 cards: 75 calling cards & 150 answer cards. The first player to flip over all of their cards wins. Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players.
4. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Alphabet Pocket Chart Cards TCR20852 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Write-on/wipe-off surface. A great classroom resource. Cards measure 4-1/2" x 3-1/4". 210 total pieces.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, 208 Pieces, Early Phonics, ABCs, Ages 3+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 3+. Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, fine motor, memory, language, and recall skills. Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 52 letter cards, 130 die-cut photo cards, and activity guide.
Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
6. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Beginning Sound Dominoes Educational Action Games, Multi JL492 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Complete beginning sounds matching games. Collectors tin for easy storage. Children will love the feel of learning with a real domino. Thick plastic dominoes make manipulation easy to play the game. 28 piece set of dominoes to teach beginning sounds.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Beginning Sounds 6859, Teacher Created Resources Power Pen Learning Book #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Instructions & answer key cards included. Cards measure 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". 106 full-color sight Word sentences per box. 53 double-sided cards.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Find A Spot Sounds Game Beginning Letter Sounds #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Learning independently: players can turn the cars over to see if they’re right, which helps them learn without supervision. Includes: 6 double-sided, color-coded parking lot game boards 12½" x 12½" each, and 180 sturdy laminated chipboard cars in 6 shapes and colors 1½" x 2½" each.
Match them up: children identify the beginning sound of the picture in the parking space and match up cars for each one.
Cute car theme: kids love the that this game puts them in the driver’s seat as they steer their car toward the correct parking spot. Sound it out: this letter sound-matching game focuses on beginning letter sounds in order to improve sight-reading skills.