As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Symbol #ad
Black, Symbol LS2208 General Purpose Handheld 1D Bi-Directional Laser Barcode Scanner #adSymbol #ad
- Black handheld corded barcode reader scans and decodes linear 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar and RSS codes. Wide depth of field range scans from near contact to 17" away.
Single line of light to scan barcodes from left to right or right to left at up to 100 scans per second. Weighs 5. 29 oz. Measures 2. 5 x 3. 34 x 6 inches L x W x H. Adf for modifying barcode data before transmitting to host computer.
2. Symbol #ad
Symbol LS2208 Barcode Scanner With Cable and Stand #adSymbol #ad
- Drop: unit functions normally after repeated 5 ft. 1. 5 m drops to concrete. Decode capabitity: 1D. Scan speed: 100 lines per second. Depth of field: from contact to 17 in. 43 cm on 100% U. P. C. Ean symbols Scan Pattern: Single line. Minimum resolution: 20% minimum reflective difference.
3. Zebra/Motorola Symbol #ad
Zebra/Motorola Symbol DS9208 Handheld 2D Barcode Scanner with USB Cable #adZebra/Motorola Symbol #ad
- Industry-first spherical exit window Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor. Dual leds plus programmable beeper volume, such as theaters, frequency and duration Protects productivity in noisy environments, airports and restaurants by providing both visual and audible confirmation of successful scans; convenient side trigger allows users to adjust beeper volume on-the fly.
It is called zebra symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014. Picklist mode select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or picklist ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels such as nuts and bolts in a hardware store to tiny cosmetic brushes.
Handheld and hands-free modes dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury, Multi-code mode Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar codes in a pre-selected order.
|Brand||Zebra/Motorola Symbol #ad|
4. ZEBRA #ad
Comes with Heavy-Duty Shielded 7-Foot USB Cable CBA-U21-S07ZAR, QR Code, Postal and Mobile Phones Barcode, Zebra DS9208-SR Omni-Directional Presentation Barcode Scanner 2D, 1D #adZEBRA #ad
- P>whether you need to scan printed bar codes on paper labels or mobile bar codes on the screen of a mobile phone, with the Motorola DS9208, you'll be ready. You get the versatility to scan any 1D or.
|Manufacturer||Zebra Symbol #ad|
5. Zebra/Motorola Symbol #ad
Symbol LS4278-SR20007ZZWR Scanner W/Cradle STB4278-C0007WR & New Cable #adZebra/Motorola Symbol #ad
- The symbol ls4278 handheld scanner products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years. Plug-and-play, universal cable rapid deployment, single cable connects to any computing environment, Powered through host cable Eliminates need for a power supply; simplifies installation.
Wide working range, reads good and poor quality bar codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth;.
Bluetooth class 2 v1. 2 serial port and hid profiles with authentication and security, cordless scanning with secure wireless transmission of data. It is called zebra symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
|Brand||Zebra/Motorola Symbol #ad|
6. Symbol #ad
Symbol LS2208 General Purpose Barcode Scanner #adSymbol #ad
- Advanced data formatting ADF enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer. Provides fast, making it ideal for retail, hospital, reliable scanning, education or government settings.
Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes. Fast performance at 100 scans per second. Bi-directional scanner type.
|Warranty||5 years (60 months) from date of shipment. The Liquid Polymer Scan Element includes a limited lifetime warranty. See full warranty at Motorola.com for details.|
7. Symbol #ad
Black, Symbol LS4208-SR20007ZZR Symbol Handheld Barcode Reader #adSymbol #ad
- Cable sold separately and on-board interfaces can be used to connect the barcode reader to a computer or host system. Weighs 6. 4 oz. Measures 6. 7 x 2. 7 x 3. 7 inches h x W x D. Laser produces lines of light in a raster pattern that can scan barcodes from different positions; reads UPC codes from up to 19" away.
Contains a single circuit board to reduce points of failure. Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D and GS1 DataBar barcodes.