As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. M&G COLLECTION #ad
The Metropolitan Museum of Art French Teacups Collection Note Cards Greeting Cards Bulk Box Set -18 die-cut note cards 5 1⁄4" x 3 9/16" by M&G COLLECTION #adM&G COLLECTION #ad
- 18 die-cut notecards 3 each of 6 images. Evoking the charm and romance of 19th-century france, sugar bowls, our teacup notecards are adapted from details of an album of porcelain designs.
The whimsical notecards included here are sure to bring a pinch of delight to daily correspondence. 5 1/4'' x 3 9/16''. The album, features 20 pages of designs for teacups, by an unknown artist, teapots, and creamers. Keepsake box with 19 pattern-lined envelopes.
2. Gallery Calendar #ad
2021 The Metropolitan Museum of Art 365 Days Gallery Desk/Boxed Calendar with Italian Pen TM #adGallery Calendar #ad
- Format: daily desk gallery Calendar, included a bonus silver color Italian Fountain pen. 2021 the metropolitan museum of Art 365 days Gallery Desk/Boxed Calendar with Italian Pen.
3. MMA #ad
36 Notecards Boxed Set, French Impressionist Gardens, The Metropolitan Museum of Art #adMMA #ad
- Each card measures 4 7/8'' x 6 1/4''. Collected in this large boxed set are 36 notecards showcasing 12 works by artists such as Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Auguste Renoir, Georges Seurat, and more, all from The Met collection.
4. M&G COLLECTION #ad
Mothers Day Gifts 4'' x 5 1/4'' 20 notecards 5 Each of 4 Images with 21 envelopes by M&G COLLECTION, The Metropolitan Museum of Art Super Sticky Notes #adM&G COLLECTION #ad
- 4'' x 5 1/4''. Favrile glass designs from the Museum's collection have been reproduced as a set of vibrant cards. Favrile glass, louis comfort tiffany's american, provided him almost unlimited possibilities of shading and texture, 1848–1933 signature blending of colors while still in the molten state, and gave his works exquisite richness and subtlety.
20 notecards 5 each of 4 images in a keepsake box with 21 envelopes.
5. THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
Metropolitan Museum of Art Notecard Keepsake Chest, Persian Patterns #adTHE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART #ad
- From the metropolitan museum of Art, encouraging and developing the appreciation for and study of fine arts. Card designs based on details from a 16th-century manuscript of the Khamsa Five Tales by the Persian poet Nizami.
Keepsake chest filled with 20 notecards and 21 color-lined envelopes. 5 each of 4 different designs. Each card measures 4 x 5. 25-inches.
6. MMA #ad
Boxed Set of 18 Cards, "British Teapots" Die-Cut Notecards, Metropolitan Museum of Art #adMMA #ad
- Ideal for writing to family and friends, these fanciful notecards illustrate a group of vividly colored and shaped teapots in The Met Collection. 18 die-cut notecards 3 each of 6 images in a keepsake box with 19 envelopes. Each card measures 3 1/2'' x 5 1/2''.
7. MMA #ad
Boxed Set of 20, "Botanical Blossoms" Die-Cut Note Cards, Metropolitan Museum of Art #adMMA #ad
- 20 die-cut notecards 5 each of 4 images in a keepsake box with 21 envelopes. Combining art and scientific observation, the original works identify various plant species and offer precise details of the beauty found in the natural world.
Each card measures 3 1/2'' x 5 1/2''. This collection of notecards features brilliant blooms inspired by botanical illustrations from the Drawings and Prints collection of The Met.