As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tombow #ad
Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens 2-Pack #adTombow #ad
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques. Soft tip and hard tip water based, pigmented black ink.
Create extra fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure. Great for calligraphy and art drawings. Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens.
2. Pentel #ad
1Pen & 2Refills, Pentel Arts Portable Pocket Brush Pen Medium Point #adPentel #ad
- This product is a Japanese limited version. The permanent ink is both water and fade resistant. This package contains one pen and two refills.
A hand is portable pentel Brush Pen which does not flow into water but is excellent also in lightfastness. Create fine or broad lines ＆ Portable and refillable.
3. Pentel #ad
Pentel Arts Pocket Brush Pen, Includes 2 Black Ink Refills GFKP3BPA #adPentel #ad
- Durable, premium bristles help create fine to broad lines in a single Brush stroke. Permanent pigment ink is both fade- and water-resistant.
Refill cartridges make for an easy, no mess ink Replacement. Portable, neat and easy-to-use versus traditional paint and brushes: Ideal for painting on Location.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Zig #ad
Kuretake Bimoji Felt Tip Brush Pen with Special Grip, Fine #adZig #ad
- Doesn't smudge when used with alcohol markers or watercolor, black, as long as it is completely dry. Brush pen with an easy-to-hold, rubber grip that is comfortable and prevents slipping.
Rich, water-based pigment ink is water-resistant after drying. Designed to mimic the look of traditional, bamboo brushes. The continuous development of brush pen technology over time has been applied to the Bimoji fude pen, making it a go-to, high quality brush pen.
Create extra-fine, fine, or medium strokes by alternating pressure applied to the tip. History: in 1973, kuretake developed the "kuretake fude pen" and has since developed various fude brush pens since then. Great for calligraphy practice and drawing, illustrations, and beginners in brush lettering. Brush tip: bimoji fude pen fine has a hard brush tip with a fine point.
|Part Number||Kuretake UK Ltd.|
5. Kuretake #ad
Kuretake Bimoji Felt Tip Brush Pen for Manga/Calligraphy Medium Tip #adKuretake #ad
- Rich, water-based pigment ink is water-resistant after drying. The continuous development of brush pen technology over time has been applied to the Bimoji fude pen, making it a go-to, high quality brush pen.
Great for calligraphy practice and drawing, illustrations, and beginners in brush lettering. Brush pen with an easy-to-hold, rubber grip that is comfortable and prevents slipping. History: in 1973, kuretake developed the "kuretake fude pen" and has since developed various fude brush pens since then.
Brush tip: bimoji fude pen fine has a hard brush tip with a fine point. Create extra-fine, fine, or medium strokes by alternating pressure applied to the tip. Doesn't smudge when used with alcohol markers or watercolor, black, as long as it is completely dry. Designed to mimic the look of traditional, bamboo brushes.
6. Pentel #ad
12 Assorted Colors in Marker Stand SES15CPC12, Fude Brush Tip, Pentel Arts Sign Pen Touch #adPentel #ad
- Great for a variety of techniques, cross hatching, outlining, including feathering, calligraphy and detailed line work. Will not dry out if left uncapped and can be cleaned with a paper towel.
The richly saturated colors are fully blendable with water and other Sign Pen Brush colors. Tip can be diluted with water to get a full range of values. Wear-resistant, pressure sensitive, flexible tip.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Kuretake #ad
AP-Certified, art, Kuretake ZIG CARTOONIST BRUSH PEN NO.8, for lettering, sketching, outlining, illustration, calligraphy, Fine synthetic brush tip creates thick and thin lines, refillable, writing #adKuretake #ad
- Available refill cartridges: dan105-99h…water-based Dye ink and DAN106-99H…Water-based Pigment ink. Brush tip high-quality, and has excellent elasticity and durability. The brush pen is most commonly used for calligraphy, continuing to expand the line with each product having unique features, sketching, outlining, inking illustrations and ink washing.
High-quality and longevity of the brush is a guarantee that this product is Made in Japan. Flexible brush amazing extra fine tip is great for art, outlining, sketching, brush lettering, calligraphy, illustrations, inking, wash drawing and more!.
Refillable the fountain brush pen's structure is the same as a fountain pen, therefore ink cartridges are interchangeable.
Special hair tip stays uniform to prevent splitting, it is easy to write and draw with, and ideal for both beginners and proffessionals. Established manufacturer kuretake launched its first brush pen in 1973, lettering, and a variety of uses. Smudge free ink the takujo uses a black, water-based dye ink. Due to the long body, synthetic brush tip with very fine fibers creates thick and thin lines with precision.