As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mark Twain Media #ad
12, Mark Twain Common Core Math Workouts Resource Book, 64 Pages, Grade 6, Ages 11 #adMark Twain Media #ad
- Includes geometry, the number System, Ratio and Proportional Relationships, expressions and Equations, and Statistics and Probability. Student's will strengthen their math skills with daily Math Workouts.
Workouts" make great warm-up or assessment exercises. Content is aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. Contains two “workouts", one for skills practice and one for applying those skills to solve a problem.
2. Creative Teaching Press #ad
6th Grade Power Practice, Creative Teaching Math Logic & Word Problems Activity Workbook, 5th Grade #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- An answer key is provided for quick reference. Designed to build mathematical knowledge and develop critical-thinking skills. Activities include visual puzzles, logic problems, multi-step problems and more.
All of the activities promote creative thinking and give students opportunities to apply a variety of problem solving strategies.
3. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Grade 6, Creative Teaching Press CTP8192 Daily Math Workbook #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Package height: 27. 7 cm. Product type: teaching eQUIPMENT. Package length: 06 cm. Package width: 21. 6 cm.
4. hand2mind #ad
Activity Book Covers Reading, hand2mind VersaTiles Introductory Kit for Sixth Grade, Interactive Puzzle Learning for Kids, Math & Science, Homeschool Workbook, Independent Learning Workbook #adhand2mind #ad
- Sixth grade workbook for all subjects: these learning materials will help introduce sixth graders to math concepts like rations and proportions, word choice, science skills with physical and chemical properties as well as reading tone, and context clues techniques.
Prepare for sixth grade: this activity book is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school.
Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners. Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer.
While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence. Includes interactive workbook: this introductory kit into the VersaTiles interactive workbook system comes with a 16-page book, 1 self-checking answer case, and 1 resealable plastic bag of numbered tiles.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Grade 5 Success With Math, Scholastic Success with Fractions & Decimals #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Great for the classroom or at home. Fraction and decimal skill building practice. Easy to follow, fun lessons. A valuable teaching tool. Correlated to state standards.
6. Frank Schaffer Publications #ad
Subtraction, Multiplication, Formulas, Addition, Singapore Math Challenge Workbook—Common Core Math for Grades 4-6, Division, Classroom or Homeschool Curriculum 352 pgs #adFrank Schaffer Publications #ad
- The common core state standards cite Singapore math standards as worldwide benchmarks for excellence in mathematics.
7. Evan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
Daily Science: Grade 6+ Daily Practice Books #adEvan Moor Educational Publishers #ad
- Design is stylish and innovative. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Great Gift Idea. Satisfaction Ensured.