As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. A Reason For #ad
Fourth Graders Practice Workbooks for Words, & Home, Classroom, Vocabulary & Comprehension Skills, Kids Help Books for Homeschool, 4th Grade Spelling Student Workbook Level D by A Reason For #adA Reason For #ad
- Proven 4th grade spelling Workbook - A Reason For workbooks sharpens your child's spelling skills. Scripture spelling Practice - Each lesson includes learning scripture through practicing spelling.
A reason for difference - Our mission is to equip teachers and inspire students. Packed fourth grade spelling Workbook - 32+ total exercises to strengthen comprehension and fundamentals. 100% learning guarantee - A Reason For will refund your purchase if you are not satisfied.
2. Spectrum #ad
Reading Comprehension With Answer Key for Homeschool or Classroom 160 pgs, Sensory Language, Spectrum Grade 4 Vocabulary Workbook—4th Grade State Standards for Word Relationships #adSpectrum #ad
- 160 pages. Test-taking practice section and answer key included. Focused practice for vocabulary development. Features word relationships, passage-level context clues, sensory language and roots and affixes. Reinforce your child’s fourth-grade language skills with Spectrum Vocabulary.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Grade 4: Science, Grade 4, Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: Science #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- The activities target standards in these areas: reading strategies for informational texts, summarization and paraphrasing, context clues, author's purpose. Each unit provides: Introductory key words, a high-interest story, 5 test questions.
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Comprehension Skills: Short Passages for Close Reading: Grade 4 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Flexible and easy to use as independent practice or as homework. Boosts comprehension skills topics include: context clues, Main Idea & details, predicting, Compare and contrast, inference, Fact & Opinion, point of view.
Supports common Core. Passages includes test-formatted questions making them ideal for test prep. Great resource for Language arts skills.