As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, Speech Therapy Toys, School Counselor Supplies, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build speaking and listening skills between students. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students.
2. hand2mind #ad
10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, 1 Feelings Chart for Kids, Calm Down Corner, Social Skills Activities for Kids, 30 Emotion Cards, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, ABA Therapy Materials #adhand2mind #ad
- Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect.
Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way. Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development.
Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies. Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. 10 kids learning activities: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 12 Emotions chart for kids, 18 Aba flash cards, and 1 feeling poster.
Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language. Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
Encouragement, Really Good Stuff Positive Affirmation Chips, 100 Pack with 50 Motivational, Inspirational and Kindness Sayings #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- 100 chips, so you have a wide variety of messages to send, 50 unique messages: there are two each of 50 affirmations, such as: “Your Potential Is Limitless!" “Don’t Be Afraid Of A Challenge!" “Struggling Makes You Stronger!".
They give them a boost just when it’s needed! Have children save them and redeem: You can have children collect them and then turn them back in for extra computer time, a treat, or a prize! Kids love getting a supportive notes from the teacher or a parent! Give kids a boost: these chips are an easy way for you to give your kids a boost, need some extra support, whether they’re having a bad day, or are about to take a test.
Customizable support tools: these chips let you personalize an encouraging message for kids or students needing a little TLC. Accentuate the positive: these chips tell kids and students you care.
4. School of Mindful #ad
School of Mindful- Intro to Yoga and Meditation Deck for Children, Set of 24 Poses and Easy to Learn Activities for Kids, Beginner Yoga and Meditation #adSchool of Mindful #ad
- By paying attention to your breath, your thoughts, and your body, you are creating the habit of doing this practice throughout the day.24 easy to learn yoga poses, stretches, and meditations for children: This deck of cards contains 24 basic activities for you and your children to introduce yoga principles in your life.
Safe practices: when using these cards and practicing yoga and meditation you should always: wear comfortable clothing, be gentle with your body, have enough room around you, practice with an adult, take time to get comfortable and learn each pose, and drink plenty of water.
Stress relief & breathing: the focus of these cards is to find time to relax and calm the mind with your children. Recommended for beginners: these cards are designed with pictures and easy to follow steps for each exercise. Use a few cards at a time to guide you until you have memorized the poses and can expand and grow with them.
5. Hadley Designs #ad
Periodic Table Of Emotions Poster For School Counselors, 4 Colorful Feelings Chart For Kids Learning Posters For Walls, List Of Feelings Poster For Kids Educational Posters For Classroom Decorations #adHadley Designs #ad
- We are so confident in the quality of our feelings and emotions posters that we offer a lifetime manufacturer warranty; If you have any issues with your emotions posters, we will replace them with a smile; Our family-owned business is here to help you create a safe environment where students feel comfortable opening up; Why wait, get your feelings and emotions posters today.
Make children feel understood; you'll receive 4 laminated 11x17" self regulation posters, so you'll never have to guess how kids are feeling again; Use this colorful emotion chart for kids to decode emotions and make kids feel heard.
If your children are struggling to express how they’re feeling; Then you need these emotions posters for classroom walls; While other feelings posters for classroom are made overseas, our emotional regulation poster set is USA made and laminated.
Create a safe space to discuss feelings; use this emotions chart for kids as a feelings chart for children / feelings chart for classroom bulletins, feeling chart for children, how are you feeling today poster / how do you feel today poster, or feelings chart for toddlers. Develop lifelong coping skills; these toddler mood chart posters give kids the tools needed to control their emotions, even when you're not around; Easily manage meltdowns and keep children calm with these zones of regulation posters for classroom.
6. Gersoniel #ad
3 Pieces Mental Health Posters Psychology Therapy Office Decor Feelings Wall Art Kids Behavior Positive Educational Motivation Decoration for School Counseling Classroom Office Things I Can Control #adGersoniel #ad
- Appropriate size: the package comes with 3 pieces of mental health posters in different styles, which will add luster to your home, and each poster measures 7. 87 x 11. 81 inches/ 20 x 30 cm, just properly sized to be hung on the wall. Hang with ease: this mental health office decor comes ready to hang with the pre-assembled scrolls, no installation or tools required, just choose the right location to hang directly on the wall, saving time and energy.
Wide application: our metal wall art sayings are suitable for many places, dining room, club, school, such as bedroom, office, brighten up your empty walls, kitchen, hotel, cafe, bar, living room, creating contracted but stylish atmosphere.
Mental health awareness: these office signs for walls are compatible with the theme of mental health, and there are many encouraging words in the posters, help you to identify your emotions and become more self-aware and self-compassionate.
Serviceable material: constructed by quality white artistic cloth and plastic scrolls, the therapy office decor has ideal vertical sensibility, is nicely printed with bright colors and clear patterns, waterproof and lightweight, will serve you in good condition for a long time.
7. LakiKid #ad
9" x 6", Sensory Fidget Stress Relief Toys: LAKIKID Marble Maze Mat- Tactile Sensory Toys for Children & Adults- Ideal Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids- Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Improve Focus #adLakiKid #ad
- A marble mat has been placed between layers of fabric and is pushed around the rows with up and down manner. On the go fun easy to manipulate and mesmerizing fun. Very useful for children on the spectrum, hand therapy, in the car, seniors with memory and concentration issues.
Endless fun kids don't put these down! busy fingers work back and forth throughout the maze to focus and engage attention. Also provides a sense of accomplishment allowing for confidence as a warm up before higher skilled task building.
Sensory therapy this fidget marble maze toy is another great way to de-stress, focus and develop fine motor skills. Helps kids to sit still and focus at home, or in the classroom. Physical therapy & confidence this marble maze mat helps for stiff fingers for those suffering from arthritis. This product is for Over 3 years of age. Endless hours of calming entertainment.
8. Knock Knock #ad
6 x 9-inches, Knock Knock Self-Therapy Pad, Checklist Note Pad for Step-by-Step Stress Relief Gray #adKnock Knock #ad
- Everyone needs a little help from time to time, with the aid of self-therapy, now you can finally help yourself. Includes one 1 note pad; 6 x 9-inches and has 60 sheets.
Whether you feel depressed, or even perfectly well-adjusted, anxious, this step-by-step pad will guide you toward a breakthrough—or at least determine who or what to blame.
The perfect gift for friends and family who aren't perfect! a funny notepad with checkboxes that handily satisfy your inner-child, and whatever else we can think up; our mission is to bring humor, and provide real insight! Knock knock is an independent maker of clever gifts, creativity, books, and smarts to everyday life.
|Brand||Knock Knock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Knock Knock #ad|
9. Knock Knock #ad
Affirmators! Original: 50 Affirmation Cards Deck Affirmators Original Affirmation Cards to Help You Help Yourself without The Self-Helpy-Ness 50 Cards #adKnock Knock #ad
- Explore how fans take their affirmators! out of the box and into the universe in the reviews below! Looking for spiritual gifts for women pals? 4 out of 5 oracle card decks agree: Affirmators! illustrated unicorn cards are the stress relief gift of women seeking a bit of self care without the woo-woo.
50 cards, each 3. 75 x 5-inches, plus instruction card.
Affirmation cards as a part of your daily self care routine can be truly transformational. Conceived and written by Suzi Barrett, illustrated by Naomi Sloman and published by Knock Knock. Even pessimists like a little positivity, so comedian Suzi Barrett created Affirmators inspirational-but-not-cheesy affirmation cards.
|Brand||Knock Knock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Knock Knock #ad|
10. Really Good Stuff #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Critical Thinking, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids, Grades 2-5 #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- The cards are also great in small group settings. Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards. Use it during morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, before lunch or dismissal, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill.
Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring.