As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber Mini Apraxia Photo Flash Cards | Activities for Children | Speech Therapy | Target Sound Practice | Consonant and Vowel Sounds | Games | Resource #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Game ideas - play memory, Match, Go Fish, and more.520 matching pairs, 1, 040 cards total 2½" x 2½". 6 activities include: learn the definition, answer the Question, Complete the Rhyme, Finish the Sentence, Hear and Say the Sounds, Repeat the Phrase/Sentences.
Research-based activities to develop individualized prompts. 10 vowel long and short sounds and 20 consonants.
2. Bennett Innovations #ad
Story Dealer STEAM/STEM Games for Kids | Educational and Fun Storytelling Cards to Kickstart Creative Thinking and Speech Therapy Games. #adBennett Innovations #ad
- These themes were chosen to foster spontaneity, Technology, Engineering, curiosity, inquiry-based learning, the Arts, and critical thinking skills. Strong emphasis in steam / stem learning | the perfect stem game for toddlers to adults includes 54 fully illustrated image cards that inspire open-ended stories. Those professionals use the cards as speech therapy flash cards and writing prompts to promote speech and creative thinking for kids, English language learners, and others.
Proceeds from story dealer cards help to fund the Bennett Day School's grants and scholarship programs. Story dealer puts a new twist on the educational creative thinking games for kids category as the game was developed by teachers and tested with their students! Scroll down this page to see a video of children playing Story Dealer.
The themes include Science, creative writing programs, and Mathematics. Story dealer is great for the classroom setting because it drives the development of communication skills while improving students ability to think quickly and creatively.
The story dealer deck is a wonderful addition to any speech therapist's toolbox. Recommended by education professionals for both home and classroom | with the cards, or they can make up their own rules. It's a great creative writing starter because it enables kids to express their words in a fun and practical way. Children develop decision-making, turn-taking, students tell stories collaboratively, competitively, and social skills while playing a fun game at the same time.
3. Super Duper Publications #ad
J, V in All Positions Flash Card Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children | Speech Therapy Articulation Card Game, CH, F, Super Duper Publications | Anytime Artic 2 SH, TH #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Six targets per card - Each card has six different sound targets identified by shape. 80 cards - color-coded and numbered photo cards 3" x 5". Plus - includes sturdy storage box, game ideas, and instructions.
We also have anytime Artic Card Games for other sounds on Amazon. Educational - Helps children expand their vocabulary and practice target sounds.
4. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber Vocalic R Bingo Board Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children | Articulation R | Speech Therapy #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Educational- helps children build basic vocabulary skills. We have more Bingo Games on Amazon. Boards - 18 colorful, double-sided bingo game boards 8 1/2" x 11" - 36 playing surfaces in all! Includes - 144 illustrated riddle calling cards 2 1/8" x 3 5/8" and Bingo chips.
Sounds - boards and cards are color-coded for each sound OR, AR, EAR, Prevocalic R, ER, AIR, IRE, and combo.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Game, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Preschool, 65 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Put the pear near the chair, one double-sided spinner, tree, 40 double-sided activity cards, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, along with 20 picture cards, box, and chair, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Easter Gits for Kids, Talking Button, Set of 4, Learning Resources Recordable Answer Buzzers, Personalized Sound Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Use them as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud! Speech pathologist approved: Use these recordable buttons to customize therapy sessions, and help understand words through tactile and aural learning.
Make personalized sounds on recordable buttons : make your buzzers customizable! These answer buzzers are great for making your buzzers any sound that you want - they record up to 7 seconds! Classroom tool or jeopardy buzzer: a perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
Dog training: train your dog to use these buttons for commands such as "food" or "outside". Easter toys Ideal for ages 3+.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Social Dice, Ages 6+, Autism Therapy, Foam Cubes, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Ice Breaker Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 6 and up. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. Build speaking and listening skills between students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide.
8. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Communication Skills 160 pc, Photographic Flashcards to Improve Vocabulary, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—PreK-K and Special Learners, Language #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- How it works: each card features a photograph of an everyday situation or object. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers will find this boxed set a helpful tool for helping young children and students who struggle with communication and social skills build a foundation for success.
Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Early Learning photographic Library Cards help your child improve essential social skills, develop expressive and receptive language skills, and build vocabulary through fun, conversation-based activities.
What's included: the set includes 160 full-color picture cards covering: actions at school, food, colors, animals, self-care, emotions, what are they doing?, and transportation. A resource guide with word lists and fun game ideas is also included. Guided wh questions on the back help you improve your child’s communication and social skills through conversations about actions, food, animals, emotions, and more.
9. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
10. Critical Thinking #ad
Reading Detective Rx #adCritical Thinking #ad
- Made in United States. These fiction and nonfiction activities use higher-order thinking to develop reading comprehension. Easy to Use.