As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HMmagnets #ad
Behavior, 127 Pre-Written Stickers Including Potty Training + 30 Customizable Chores, Responsibility & Incentive Routine Star Chart for Fridge 1 Kid Version, Large Magnetic Reward Chart for Kids #adHMmagnets #ad
- Attractive strong magnetic stars + storage bag – the 50 yellow stars are bigger 1", thicker and have such powerful magnetic pull force that will never fall off your board/fridge. Designed by parents & psychologists together – we divided the 127 pre-written stickers into 7 categories with distinctive colors - Morning Routine, Good manners, Household chores, Food related, Daytime Routine, bedtime routine and potty training.
Yes, child or teenager get into their routines quickly without arguing and in a positive, we really took care of everything! Motivate your kids in a fun way! – kids love putting up stars after they finished a task/chore/responsibility! this will reduce stress in your home and help your toddler, reinforcing way.
Each sticker has illustrations for kids who can't read yet, bedtime routine, plus a printed description for each task! They are large & visible to anyone and the wide selection will suit any age! The stickers are divided into 7 categories such as: potty training, Morning Routine & more!.
This was found to be the most ideal way to ensure its success. The behavior chart is dry erasable 4 markers included & easy to use magnetic REWARD CHART FOR FRIDGE - HMmagnets reward chart is thicker, sturdier & will never fall off your fridge. Stay worry-free from your toddler finding them all over the floor. Create your own custom tasks – use one of the 30 dry-erasable tags 4 colorful markers included! to create your own customizable chores & behaviors OR use the 127 beautifully designed pre-printed stickers. Fun & larger 13. 5"x16" and will fit almost any type of fridge.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Positive Behavior, Attendance, Potty Training Progress, Chores, Carson Dellosa Mini Incentive Chart With Reward Stickers, Reward Chart for Kids for Homework Assignments #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: the set includes 30 colorful incentive charts measuring 4 ¾ inches x 5 inches, and 7 sheets of colorful coordinating stickers, making a total of 630 stickers, to mark student progress along the way. Kids love to visualize the progress they are making along the way—let them apply the stickers as they go to keep the motivation going! Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
Classroom or home decorations: stay organized while tracking your child’s progress in and out of the classroom with Carson Dellosa’s Mini Incentive Charts set! Versatile use: incentive charts can be used for just about anything! Use each chart for personalized classroom management, chores chart, potty training sticker chart, homework assignments, as a behavior chart, and more!.
Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way. Track and reward progress: progress charts help students remain focused on goals in an interactive way.
3. HSRWGD #ad
1000pcs Motivational Stickers, Potty Training Stickers for Girls Boys, 1 Inch Reward Stickers for Kids, School Stickers Teacher Supplies for Classroom #adHSRWGD #ad
- Kids will be attracted by these cute animal design and motivated words. Self-Adhesive stickers. Stick to books, chore charts, homework, behavior charts etc as a reward. Reward stickers for kids:no matter whether it’s a kids chore chart, schoolbook, visit to the doctor or just a good day on the potty, behavior chart, the best reward for most kids are good job stickers! And now they’ll work even harder because the motivational Sticker Sheets Pack is brimming with 8 excited characters just waiting to stick around and let kids know they’re rocking results!.
Very easy to use and can be removed easily from most surfaces. Best choice for teachers and parents: prefect for using in and out of the classroom to motivate children and assist with behavior control.
Easy to use: these reward stickers are cutting fine, easy to peel and the color printed brightly. Popular stickers: excellent stickers for teachers and parents. Try to give kids more praise which is good for their motivation. Great rewards for kids: these reward stickers featuring 8 encouragement words with cute animals.
4. Sweetzer & Orange #ad
Potty Training Stickers, Sweetzer & Orange Reward Stickers for Teachers. 1008 Stickers for Kids in 9 Designs. 1 Inch School Stickers on Sheets. Teacher Supplies for Classroom, Motivational Stickers #adSweetzer & Orange #ad
- These, you know the ones – they don’t adhere, are NOT those. Each sheet has 8 rows and 9 original designs created by an actual children’s book illustrator! Each sticker is 1 inch, keep browsing our other stickers including our muy bien Spanish range! So you can see at a glance which one is most suitable for your student without unrolling a box! And once they’re stuck… they’re stuck! So keep that in mind! A reward that sticks! no matter whether it’s a kids chore chart, schoolbook, behavior chart, visit to the doctor or just a good day on the potty, the best reward for most kids are good job stickers! And now they’ll work even harder because the Sweetzer & Orange FunFRENZ Sticker Sheets Pack is brimming with 9 excited characters just waiting to stick around and let kids know they’re rocking results!.
You’ll adore the cute FunFRENZ Designs, one of three things will happen. 9 cute funfrenz designs! uh oh is that yet another sheet of garden variety star stickers for kids or smiley face stickers? listen, kids work hard for their rewards so we created an entirely bespoke range of 9 assorted stickers – never seen before! From the “Thumbs Up” Pig to the “Superb” Penguin and cool “You Rock” Rock Chick, the kids won’t just want a reward, they’ll want to choose it themselves!.1
12-month guarantee: as soon as your pack of parent and teacher sticker sheets arrive, even just one sticker. Easy to use: we’ve seen those frustrating stickers too, or that they rip when peeled off and don’t stick. So, each with 72 stickers. Not only are they easy to peel, but each sheet features ALL rewards on one page.
5. WhizBuilders #ad
Magnetic Visual Responsibility Potty Training Calendar Schedule Board, Behavior Chore Reward Star Chart : Multiple Kids Toddlers Age, Magnet Sticker Homeschool Kindergarten Preschool Learning Supplies #adWhizBuilders #ad
- Use it as your colorful kids’ learning toddler reward chart and routine chart for kids to help your children grow responsible, independent and mature! Most thoughtful gifting idea! thrill a loved toddler with the ultimate good behavior chart! colorful, holiday or impulse gift! Thrill your kid, ready to be offered as a birthday, nephew, niece, this task board comes in deluxe Gift Packaging, grandchild, vibrant and coming with 210 foam star stickers, Christmas, godchild or teens with the #1 reward chart for kids!.
Get a multipurpose schedule chore board chart for the whole family! good parents teach by example! and this high-end magnetic chore chart will make the record of the tasks adults & kids have to accomplish every single day of the week! Write down the daily routine of mom, dad & your little angel or use it as a chore chart for multiple kids! Invest in a star chart that stands out! the fascinating cartoon character & the individualized color tagging stars make this magnetic chore calendar irresistible.
Teach your toddler responsibility with a stunning chore chart magnet board proudly displaying their daily achievements! Make it their potty training sticker chart, their visual schedule board, their incentive chart, their bedtime routine, bedtime routine chart or their magnetic chores board.
A must-have sticker chart for kids behavior ! use your weekly chore calendar as an educational kids’ chart at home or in the nursery school! Or, you can make it your office chore list, to encourage staff to take their responsibilities seriously- the FUN way! We have included an Instructions Manual in your order, to help you make the most of your sticker chart use!. Add to this the 32 inspirational activities in 4 chore categories, the sTURDIER, creaseless, easy-to-erase laminate board & the ULTRA THICK magnetic backing and you get a job chores chart MADE TO LAST!.
6. Eureka #ad
736pc, Eureka Back to School Marvel Avengers ''Hero Up'' Mini Reward Charts for Kids with Stickers, 5'' W x 6'' H #adEureka #ad
- These eureka student reward charts and stickers feature all your favorite characters from Marvel's Avengers! These rewards charts are perfect for celebrating your students good behavior.
Includes 36 charts and 700 stickers per pack. Mini chart measures 5'' W x 6'' H. Kids will be able to set goals and take responsibility in a fun way.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
7. OWLCONIC #ad
Magnetic Sticker Reward Responsibility Chore Chart for Multiple Kids. Behavior at Home Calendar, Dry Erase Family Planner with Weekly Chores. Perfect Schedule Board for Toddler to Teen. #adOWLCONIC #ad
- Easily reward kids for their great behavior around the home, just chart it! Everything you need: 38 chores and behaviors to choose from, customizable for up to three children. Make them feel like a star with this chart! The magnetic reward sticker that charts progress for good behavior.
Patent # d861783. Magnetic: sticks to any flat metal surface like a refrigerator, quality materials for a long lasting reward chart. This routine tracker charts your kids progress and helps them focus on what needs to be done.
Motivating: help your child find what motivates them and set goals to get their daily chores done. Our kids chore chart for 2 or 3 kids is great! you can even make your own chore list and rewards with this chart! Easy to use: assigning different tasks to different family members is fast, easy and fun! This really is one of the most ideal routine charts for kids! Make the chart part of their morning routine.
Kids love charts: allows girls and boys to check off tasks completed and track progress visually. Use our kids schedule and behavior chart at your home. An essential part of any house with kids and ideal for your homeschool supplies.
|Manufacturer||Neak Products #ad|
8. SUYOTA #ad
Potty Training Stickers and Motivational Stickers, 500 PCS 1 Inch Reward Stickers for Kids,Teacher Supplies for Classroom #adSUYOTA #ad
- Small and convenient, you can carry it with you. School reward stickers roll: this roll contains 8 unique designs, 500 stickers with a diameter of 1 inch. The funny and colorful stickers can make children have fun in classroom learning, piano exercises and potty training, and stimulate their initiative.
Also suitable as bookmark or storage label, school work, behavior chart, motivational reward and so on. Reward stickers for kids: encouragement stickers are children's favorite incentive methods.
Easy to use: high-quality self-adhesive stickers are easy to peel and stick firmly on paper, clothes, behavior charts and more. A small motivational sticker can make a child feel recognized by others when they complete all the work independently, good behavior, pass tests, or follow instructions.
Teachers sticker: these stickers are good assistant for teachers and parents. Various of events like group education, schoolbook, This reward sticker also can be a toddler' s chore reward, chore boards as well incentive program. This is more meaningful than verbal praise and material rewards.
9. SpriteGru #ad
66 Pack Classroom Incentive Chart in 2 Designs with 2024 Star Stickers for Classroom Teaching or Family Using #adSpriteGru #ad
- Record progress on anything like homework, classroom assignments etc. Plus 2024 star stickers. A great piece for encouraging kids. Easy to use: comes in 66 easy distribute sheets so you could easily hand them out.
Each measures 5. 25” x 6”. Perfect for: encouraging kids to keep track of everyday schedule and accomplish their short-term goals. Include: 66 charts in 2 designs each 33x.
Premium quality: thick photo quality paper printed with non-toxic ink, keep your chart bright and shiny for long lifespan. Perfect for parents and teachers. Perfect for motivating children to form a nice behavior.
Smart design: adorable incentive charts in 2 confetti design, made from photo-grade paper with bright eye-catching illustration, 66 sheets with 2024 star stickers. Marker is also applicable for easy marking. The assorted stars are specialized to fit the columns so no need to worry about buying extra stickers.
10. Learn & Climb #ad
63 Chores as Potty Train, & More. “Thick Magnetic” Responsibility Chart Board/Tasks-for Multiple Kids, Kids Behavior Reward Chart #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Ages 3 & up - children as young as 3 years old all the way up to preteens can learn to stay motivated and engaged with their daily and weekly household tasks and chores. Check out all 63 chore magnets! This can also be used for more multiple kids and children at a time! Sturdy magnet - the thick sturdy magnet backing of our Monday through Sunday responsibility chart will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance.
This behavior chart Makes a great present. Great motivational tool - there are 6 sets of specific chores: Morning Chores, Bedtime Chores, Household Chores, Healthy Eating, Manners & Potty Training Chores.
Let them see their weekly accomplishments and earned stars with this chore chart! Completely customizable - we've included a dry erase marker along with some blank activity magnets You can create unique and specific tasks not included with the 63 magnet tokens that come standard in the Reward chart. I did it - kids love to complete tasks, chores and activities when they're properly motivated and rewarded for their behavior and actions.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward - 1468|