As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hygloss Products #ad
3 Each of 10 Bright Colors, Pack of 30 Pockets, Hygloss Products Library Card Pockets, Arts & Crafts & Much More, 3.5” x 5”, Non-Adhesive, Perfect for Classroom #adHygloss Products #ad
- Lightweight design allows easy attachment to surfaces with tape or glue. Bright, colorful design allows excellent visibility. Perfect for books, libraries, bulletin boards, games and more. Acid-free construction prevents colors from fading.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Celebrate Learning Library Pockets 121020 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Perfect for classroom library organization, classroom management, and center games. 6 each: blue, purple, green, orange, red & Yellow.
36 pockets 3. 25" x 5. 25". Ideal at school for organizing flash cards, hall passes, game pieces, word lists, and reading Logs. Each library pocket includes a space on the front for customization.
3. Best Paper Greetings #ad
Adhesive Pockets and Library Cards for Books 3.5 x 3.7 In, 100 Pack #adBest Paper Greetings #ad
- For standard cards: these white adhesive pockets can hold the included standard 3 x 5-inch due date library stamp cards; each pocket measures 3.
5 x 3. 7 inches. Perfect for: the pack of due date card holder pockets can be used by daycares, public libraries, schools, and more. Library card pockets: develop and organize your book lending system with our set of paper pockets and due date library cards.
Value pack: this pack comes with 100 book pockets and 100 due date library cards; each double-sided card reads “author, ” “due date, ” “title, ” and “borrower’s name”. Durable quality: these paper sleeves are crafted from a high-quality card stock that’s long-lasting and durable.
|Brand||Best Paper Greetings #ad|
4. Best Paper Greetings #ad
Library Card Pockets for Books, 100 Pack, Self-Adhesive Sleeves 3.5 x 4.5 In #adBest Paper Greetings #ad
- Durable quality: these paper sleeves are crafted from a high-quality card stock that’s long-lasting and durable. Perfect for: the pack of due date card holder pockets can be used by day cares, schools, public libraries, and more. Value pack: this pack comes with 100 book pockets for due date library cards.
Adhesive pockets: develop and organize your book lending system with our set of paper pockets for library cards. For standard cards: these white adhesive pockets can hold standard 3 x 5-inch due date library stamp cards; each piece measures 3. 5 x 4. 5 inches; cards not included.
5. peony man #ad
120 Pieces Small Envelopes Library Card Non-Adhesive Packets Envelopes with 120 Pieces Adhesive Double Sided Glue Points for School, Office Task Trackers and Gift Tag Pocket Envelopes, Library #adpeony man #ad
- Fun for kids: the library envelopes with bright colors are very interesting for kids to create games, classroom job charts, learn activities and write letters for their little friends. Material and size: the high quality library book pockets are made of acid-free, fade-resistant and durable kraft paper; each mini envelope is apprx.
3. 5" l x 5. 0" h with non-adhesive and the diameter of double-sided glue point is 1 cm.
Includes: it contains 120 pieces 12 color non-Adhesive library card pockets and there also prepare 120 pieces adhesive double sided glue points of easy and durable use for your choice. Multiple applications: prefect for library, DIY projects, business cards, classroom, pocket magazines and scrapbooks, gift tags, party invitations, office and small things for example keys, other arts and crafts.
Without cards. Assorted colors: 12 different colors of small envelopes, dark purple, light blue, lemon yellow, brown, nacarat, light red, light purple, royalblue, deep red, light green, forest green, white.
6. Hygloss Products #ad
Hygloss Self-Adhesive Library Folder Pocket, 5" x 3.5", 10 Assorted Colors, 30 Count #adHygloss Products #ad
- Perfect for books, libraries, bulletin boards, games and more. Lightweight design allows easy attachment to surfaces with tape or glue. Acid-free construction prevents colors from fading. Bright, colorful design allows excellent visibility.
7. Chinco #ad
48 Pieces Confetti Library Pockets Library Pockets for Classroom and Polka Dots Confetti Name Label Confetti Dots Library Card Pockets for School Library Office Decorations Back to School Seasons #adChinco #ad
- Wide uses: these card pockets and name labels can be applied for file folders, gift tags, hallways and doors, party invitations, DIY projects, binders, office, pocket magazines and scrapbooks, signs, classroom, nice for the library, and small things for example business cards, bright confetti cutouts will liven up your place.
Assorted patterns: small envelopes pocket design, decorated with beautiful confetti in adorable colors, these library book pockets look delicate and eye-catching, will make your classroom more attractive, bring your class to life and highlight.
Enough quantity: you will get 48 pieces of confetti library card pockets, ech design with a space on the front for customization, including 24 pieces of library pockets and 24 pieces of name labels, cute and adorable, a nice decoration for most occasions. Funny for kids: the confetti library card pockets and name labels are very interesting for kids to learn activities with their little friends, reading logs, and so on, file folder game pieces, spelling word lists, library cards, suitable for organizing flashcards, appropriate for back to school seasons.
Durable and reusable: the quality library book pockets and name labels are made of sturdy cards, durable for long time using; The cutouts are reusable, die-cut and not easy to fade or break, printed with bright colors which are eye-catching, you can use for a long time.
|Part Number||Chinco-Confetti Library-03|
8. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Multi-Pack, Modern Farmhouse Library Pockets #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Package Quantity: 1. Package dimensions: 8. 0" l x 4. 5" w x 063" h. Product type: Office Products. Country of Origin: China.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Chalkboard Brights Library Pockets 5657 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Put them on a bulletin board for and instant job chart! Use them to hold craft sticks, game pieces, and 3x5 index cards. Of course, you can put them inside the books in your classroom library, too! .
10. Tenare #ad
Business Cards and Photos Organization, 50 Pieces Self-Adhesive Label Card Holder Index Pockets Holder 2 Sizes Clear Plastic Card Holder Adhesive Label Holder Card Sleeves for Index Cards #adTenare #ad
- Reliable material: these organizing card holders are made of quality plastic material, durable and sturdy, not easy to tear or deform with strong bearing capacity; Nice adhesive, won't fall off easily, with a smooth surface, the top side open for convenient loading.
Thoughtful design:the transparent card pocket is easy to view information inside, notebook, apply it to the desk, tear off the back film, and the back has a peel-away liner with strong adhesive backing; Put your cards into the card pocket, journals and wall.
Nice presents: simple and generous designs, colleagues, the clear index card holder can be served as a practical gift for teachers, nurses, family members and more; It is convenient to replace the labels by simply printing a index card when the content needs to change.
Wide usage: these label holder pockets are suitable for putting your bus pass, photo, meeting, nameplate, various labels or your other cards, water and more; They can be applied to travel, dust, protect them from fingerprints, classes and so on. What you get: package includes 50 pieces of self-adhesive card pockets in 2 sizes, 25 pieces for each size, contains 4. 3 x 3. 1 inches and 4. 73 x 3. 54 inches; sufficient quantity and various size selections can meet you different needs.
|Part Number||Tenare-Card Pocket-01|