As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Magnetic Ten-Frame Answer Boards, Set of 4 with 100 counters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ten frame concept. Reinforce counting, number patterns, place value, 1-to-1 correspondence, base 10, operations and more. Includes 4 boards; 100 double-sided, foam magnet counters red and yellow; and Activity Guide.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Math Set, Classroom Demonstration, Ages 5+, Magnetic Whiteboard Set, Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Set of 4 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Hands-on math activity tool for kids: use as a demonstration and hands-on math activity tool to support academic standards. Reinforce base ten skills: bring number and base ten skills to life in a big way.
Great for first grade & beyond: Educational toy for ages 5 and up. This can be used on any magnetic surface, such as a white board or chalkboard.
Colorful disks and magnetic ten frames keep it fun! Develop operations skills as a group: Engage with base-ten and operations skills as a group. Magnetic frames and discs included: Set includes 4 magnetic frames, 20 blue, 40 discs 20 green, and instruction guide.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Connecting Ten-Frame Trays, 165 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Subtraction makes sense as kids take away disks. Set comes with 10 ten-frame trays, 5 five-frame trays, 150 double-sided counters in blue/green, plus an activity guide. Ages 5+. Addition is easy when kids add colorful disks to the trays.
The ten-frame trays allow students to visualize concepts such as counting, number patterns, making 10, number relationships, subtraction and addition, number correspondence, and more. This set includes 10 ten-frame trays and 5 five-frame trays that can connect together in various ways to illustrate the lessons you want to teach.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Linking Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Educational Counting Toy, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Math Cubes, STEM toys, Ages 5+, Homeschool, Back to School Activities, Classroom Games for Teachers, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, grouping, subtraction, Shape identification, Making 10, Comparison, skip counting, Eye-hand coordination, Patterning, color identification, counting to 100, Matching, Addition, Fine motor skills, Nonstandardized measurements, Graphing, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
Stem toys for kids: for ages 5+. School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Recordable Buttons, Ages 3+, Personalized Sound Buzzer, Learning Resources Recordable Answer Buzzers, Set of 4 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Use them as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud! Speech pathologist approved: Use these recordable buttons to customize therapy sessions, and help understand words through tactile and aural learning.
Batteries required: Answer Buzzers require 2 AAA batteries that are not included. Ideal for ages 3+. Make personalized sounds on recordable buttons: make your buzzers customizable! These answer buzzers are great for making your buzzers any sound that you want - they record up to 7 seconds! Classroom tool or jeopardy buzzer: a perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources, Inc #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Game Show Buzzers, 3-1/2in, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Ages 3+, Multicolor #adLearning Resources #ad
- Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first. Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers.
Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud. Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Set of 10, Double Sided, Classroom Whiteboard for Students, Learning Resources 9x12 Inch Dry Erase Boards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Use for independent learning and small groups. Slim design: the board measures 12"l x 9"h, making them easy for little hands to hold. Great for children ages 3 and up.
Perfect for classrooms: magnetic, spelling, double-sided dry erase boards are perfect for classroom engagement, or getting kids started on drawing, and math. It also easily portable for taking in the car, or from classroom to classroom.
Dry erase for easy cleaning: set of 10 blank boards are magnetic/dry erase on one side and dry erase only on the other. Reusable: the dry erase board is reusable, saving you not only on the cost of paper, but the waste as well. The surface will allow you to wipe off quickly with just a cloth.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Giant Magnetic Base Ten, Magnetic Base Ten, Use with Magnetic Surfaces or Whiteboards, 131 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ages 6+. Real photos of base ten blocks go beyond typical base ten magnetics to helps students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts. Engage the entire class with these bright blue magnetic pieces that stand out against your whiteboard for maximum visibility.
Help students understand abstract base ten concepts; including place value, estimation, operations and fractions. Set includes 131 pieces total with 100 units, 20 rods, 10 flats, and 1 cube.
9. hand2mind #ad
Wooden Counting Math Manipulatives, Homeschool Supplies Set of 4, hand2mind 20-Bead Wooden Rekenrek Abacus, Learn Counting and Numbers, Bead Counters for Kids Math, Colored Abacus for Kids Math #adhand2mind #ad
- Must-have montessori math materials for kindergarten: These Montessori math beads help kids learn counting, numbers, addition and subtraction by doing activities on their own.
Distance learning teacher supplies: For teachers that are teaching through distance learning in these times, these counting manipulatives can work wonders in demonstrating number concepts for your students. Classic math counters for kids: our two color rekenrek, is a tried and true way to deepen kids understanding of numbers, counting, addition, or abacus, and subtraction.
Math manipulatives for homeschool learning: Homeschool manipulatives are essential for supplementing your kids kindergarten education. Easy to use abacus for kids math: Using an abacus to help teach kids math makes counting easier to learn without the mess or risk of losing stray counters.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
10. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Accessories, Giant Magnetic Letter Construction, Fine Motor Toy, Ages 4+, 21 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- For use on whiteboards or other magnetic surfaces, these letters keep students engaged and motivated. Learn to form letters with giant magnetic curves and lines. Ages 4+. Demonstrate how to build upper- and lowercase letters on the whiteboard with these big and bold magnetic curves and lines.
Designed especially for modern classrooms, these giant magnetic letters provide a visual, hands-on way to teach upper and lowercase letters. Includes 21 sturdy pieces.