As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Discussables #ad
Kid Talk Conversation Cards for Kids – 400 Fun Conversation Starters for Kids – Games for Family Game Night – Road Trip Games for Children – Social Emotional Learning Activities Tools #adDiscussables #ad
- We appreciate the idea that kids spell love T-I-M-E, so we included tons of questions for family game night or a long road trip. Practice conversational skills like curiosity, be present with your kids, telling stories, and sharing as well as social emotional learning skills. Not your standard questions - it can be hard to know what to talk about with our children.
Flip the card over and repeat. If you work through the entire box, parents ask their kids the question, communicate deeply, and treasure the conversations you have. Create moments of connection anywhere – the cards are small 2.
5 in *1. 75 in and double sided. Value for the money - contains 400 questions that make your child the center of your attention. We've come up with some thoughtful, new questions that avoid repetition and are different from what we normally ask.
They’re easily portable for car rides and road trips, the family dinner table, bedtime, or wherever you have time and space to connect. How to use / who they're for - best for parents and their kids aged 6-12+, though anyone can have fun with this childrens game. To use: choose a card, you'll learn loads about each other, parents give their full attention to their child as they answer. Connect with your kids - learn things you don't know about topics you may not think to ask about, and give them an chance to learn more about you.
2. Better Together #ad
Conversation Starters for Kids Deck, Super Fun Travel Road Trip Family Bonding Chat Pack Game, 100 Cards, Table Talk Cards Topic for Parent Child Relationship Building #adBetter Together #ad
- Spark thought-provoking, family-friendly starter with 10 topics of little talk deck to choose from and connect more as a family. Conversation starters for families - learn, laugh and start meaningful conversations as a family with the Better Together conversation cards for Kids. Fun for the whole family - this exciting game is the perfect pick for any Family Game night and filled with incredible table topic conversation starters friendly for ages 4 to 99! Disconnect from screen time and reconnect with your family to create lasting memories and healthy, trusting relationships.
Better together kid conversation Starters encourages families to connect with each other more through a series of table talker that encourages intimacy, laughter, and sometimes serious conversations.
Open, meaningful conversations - say goodbye to being a stranger and hello to healthy family communication. Educate and encourage - help kids talk and hone your child’s critical thinking skills with the variety of card questions.
Spark thought-provoking, family-friendly starter with 10 topics of little talk deck to choose from and connect more as a family. From fun fact cards to opinion cards, each draw of the Question Deck is an opportunity to best foster empathy, self compassion, and a passion of growth in your child. Conversation starters for families - learn, laugh and start meaningful conversations as a family with the Better Together conversation cards for Kids. Portable, camping day, and ready for any adventure, or any time. Conversation starters for families - learn, laugh and start meaningful conversations as a family with the Better Together conversation cards for Kids.
3. Key Education #ad
Behavioral and Communication Skills Practice, Photo Conversation Cards—Social Emotional Flash Cards For Children With Autism and Aspergers, Educational Games for Kindergarten+ 90 pc #adKey Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's photo Conversation Cards help young students on the Autism spectrum practice individual social and oral language skills in context so they can understand and respond to a variety of common situations. How it works: each photo card features a specific social situation on the front.
An index of topics is located on the back of the box for easy reference. A resource guide is also included. The back of each card includes prompts, social narratives, and guided practice suggestions to help parents and teachers teach essential communication and social skills.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the resource guide for learning tips to help kids understand the nuances of social interactions and build the skills needed to navigate them with confidence. What's included: this set includes 90 photo flashcards covering behavior, following rules, emotions, friendship, personal space, and more.
4. chiazllta #ad
60Pcs Morning Meeting Chips for Kids Conversation Starters Classroom Question Card Game for Students Improve Communication Listening Vocabulary Skill Supplies Teacher Supplies for Classroom Elementary #adchiazllta #ad
- Various occationthese question cards are especially designed for kids and students; You can use these cards on morning meeting, back to school activities or any other occasions with your students; Use them as journal/ bell work prompts, break the ice after a long vacation or holiday, daily class activities, ice-breaker to better education.
The pattern and color are well-printed and fade-resistant. They're kindergarten classroom must haves. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our question cards for conversation. Stylish designmorning meeting chips have black as the main tone, in which the font of the words is multi-colored.
Package includeseach set of morning meeting cards including 60 pcs, each design with 1 unique question; Each card measures about 6 cm/ 2. 36 inch in diameter.
Special design will definitely attract your students, they will love the cards and actively participate in classroom activities with these questions cards. Nurture social skillsmeaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, diction, listening, emotional, and vocabulary skills. The color combination makes the whole kit look cute and classy. When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, self confidence soars. Premium materialmorning meeting chips are thickened and sturdy.
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Critical Thinking, Really Good Stuff Social Skills Discussion Cards for The Classroom or at Home Activity for Kids, Grades 2-5 #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Multiple uses: teachers will find this card set a versatile social- emotional tool. Durable cards with rounded corners: The cards are safely constructed, with rounded corners, and are attached by a compliant plastic ring.
Use it during morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, before lunch or dismissal, or any time you have a 15-minute time slot to fill.
Great social-emotional tool: Kids can learn the best way to handle challenging real-life situations when you lead a discussion using these cards. The cards are also great in small group settings. Strengthen social skills: learning how to cope with real-life situations that occur during the school day develops students’ social skills and boosts their self-esteem.
6. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
Conversation Cards by Harvard Educator for Parents, School Counselor in Kindergarten & Elementary, Social Emotional Learning Activities K-3rd Grade, Teachers, 52 Essential Social Skills for Kids #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Play anytime, build confidence: fun conversation starters for kids, peers, morning meeting, siblings, ANYWHERE, and adults; for car rides, table topics, lesson station, circle time. Card deck by harvard educator: Fun, engaging, practical educational flash cards designed as social skills practice instead of books to help kids benefit quickly.
Promote student progress: use for daily check-in to understand how kids are doing; identify, discuss, 2nd, 1st, and respond in real-time with students in kindergarten, and 3rd grade; align with SEL standards.
Improve speech, vocabulary and build relationships: have meaningful conversations while building skills in emotional intelligence and communication; speech therapy, counseling, language, and elementary classroom must haves.
Winner, manage big feelings, following directions, 2022 parents' favorite products: 50+ skills to help kids succeed in school life situations: making friends, build growth mindset, develop good behaviors & manners.
7. Game That Song #ad
Conversation Starter Cards for Family, Friends, Couples and Teachers. Created by A College Professor! Great for Getting to Know You Games and Activities, Start That Convo #adGame That Song #ad
- Fun for teens, adults and even kids. Conversation starters to create connections with family, friends and anyone looking to take conversations to the next level. The questions are fun, but the conversations can get deep, simple and easy to answer, interesting, and hilarious!.
Each question is based in the psychology of human needs, known as Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Great for dinner conversations, camping, hygge, road trips, counseling and therapy. Topics reflect physiological needs food, shelter, safety needs security, love and belonging, esteem needs and self-actualization.
8. Geyee #ad
22 Pieces Social Skills Discussion Cards Kids Conversation Cards Assorted Meaningful Critical Thinking Cards with Metal Split Ring for Classroom School Social Skills Games Home Activity Supplies #adGeyee #ad
- 10 x 15 cm/ 4 x 6 inches, convenient for you to hold and red when you use them; Besides, they can fit your kids' hands well, not easy to fall off. Elegant and delicate design: these conversation cards have different texts on their surfaces, such as red, green, and designed in various colors, blue, purple, yellow, and so on, orange, providing you with more options to choose to fit your needs and tastes.
Appropriate size for using: each critical thinking cards measure approx. Sufficient to meet your needs: the package will bring you 22 pieces of social skills cards in different colors, and 22 pieces of metal split ring; They can give you lots of convenience in daily life, and can be applied in both home and school.
Reliable and long lasting: made of coated paper, delicate and quality, covered with film, the critical thinking cards for kids are smooth and flat for you to touch, and they are printed on both sides, with exquisite workmanship to withstand the test of time and accompany you for a long time.
Applicable for many occasions: the social skills games cards are ideal for both teachers and adults, nice to be served as teaching tool in home, classroom, kindergarten, preschool, school, and more; It can allow you to communicate better with your child.
|Part Number||Geyee-Discussion Cards-369|
9. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo How was Your Day? Conversation Cards, Multi #adeeBoo #ad
- Sustainably sourced: made with recycled materials and printed on FSC-certified paper using vegetable-based inks. For ages 5+.
48 cards + 2 Parent Cards. Help children and parents navigate social situations about going back to school, prepping for school for the first time or starting a new school.
10. Gersoniel #ad
Student Response Cards Social Skill Cards Conversation Starters Classroom Question Idea Cards for Elementary Learn Communication Listening Vocabulary, 50 Styles 100 Pcs Morning Meeting Chips for Kids #adGersoniel #ad
- Sufficient quantity: the package includes 100 morning meeting chips with 50 different designs, each style has 2 pieces and each with a question; abundant quantity and styles for your students to take turns in the classroom or homeschool space to think and answer thoughtfully, which are useful practice props for public speaking and new vocabulary learning.
Meaningful discussion and interaction: using these student response cards to organize students to share ideas in the classroom can effectively enhance interaction and class cohesion, emotional, draw closer relationships, deepen mutual understanding, and exercise their social, and expressive skills as well as improve self confidence.
Extensive application: morning meeting question cards can be applied to carry out various daily classroom activities, back to school activities, emotional exchanges, such as morning meetings, icebreakers, self introduction and more; You can also set up writing and journaling topics for students based on the questions provided on the card, or organize interesting classroom interactions after a long holiday to help everyone quickly integrate into the group.
Compact and portable size: morning meeting ideas cards measure approximately 6 cm/ 2. 36 inches in diameter, without taking up much space, which is compact and easy to carry, allowing you to conveniently take them outside for use. Sturdy and waterproof: these morning meeting chips for kid are made of quality thickened cardstock, have smooth surfaces, light but strong, reusable and waterproof, fade resistant, bend resistant, which can serve you for a long time.