As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. inamio #ad
Childrens Routine or Behavior Training, Potty Training, Reward Chart for Kids – 80+ Chores, Magnetic Chore Chart for Multiple Kids – Up to 3 Toddlers for Home Learning – Daily Star Chart for Classroom #adinamio #ad
- Who – perfect for toddlers of ages 3, 4, 6 and 7-9 years old. Choose among 80+ pre-printed chores to help establish routine with your little ones. Great for homeschooling, 5, morning routine and potty training too.
How our magnetic chore chart works – it’s a magnetic board 12x17 that sticks on your fridge or hangs on your wall. What your reward chart does – encourages positive change and helpful routine. Works with multiple children up to 3.
Safe and certified – all of our educational toys are laboratory certified and designed to last the test of time. Our reward chart inspires your kids to eat their veggies and to brush their teeth. It’s a fun and educational way to introduce discipline. Give stars when they complete tasks. Why you need an inamio responsibility chart – you want to encourage good behavior in your toddlers, to promote good habits and routines.
2. Learn & Climb #ad
Kids Behavior Reward Chart, 63 Chores as Potty Train, & More. “Thick Magnetic” Responsibility Chart Board/Tasks-for Multiple Kids #adLearn & Climb #ad
- This can also be used for more multiple kids and children at a time! Sturdy magnet - the thick sturdy magnet backing of our Monday through Sunday responsibility chart will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance.
Check out all 63 chore magnets! This behavior chart Makes a great present. Great motivational tool - there are 6 sets of specific chores: Morning Chores, Bedtime Chores, Household Chores, Healthy Eating, Manners & Potty Training Chores.
I did it - kids love to complete tasks, chores and activities when they're properly motivated and rewarded for their behavior and actions. Ages 3 & up - children as young as 3 years old all the way up to preteens can learn to stay motivated and engaged with their daily and weekly household tasks and chores.
Let them see their weekly accomplishments and earned stars with this chore chart! Completely customizable - we've included a dry erase marker along with some blank activity magnets You can create unique and specific tasks not included with the 63 magnet tokens that come standard in the Reward chart.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward - 1468|
3. THE COMFYPAL #ad
Behavior Chart,Star Chart for Toddlers | Large Size with White Board Marker, Chore Chart, Reward Chart for Multiple Kids 17 x 12 Inch Dry Erasable Chore Chart | Magnetic Responsibility Chart #adTHE COMFYPAL #ad
- Premium quality: this large size reusable reward chart for kids 17”x12” comes with a stain resistant PET surface. Before you buy, please check the size of where you would like to place the reward chart and place a magnet to make sure that the desired spot is magnetic not all fridges are.
A perfect gift: this reward chart for kids is packed flat in a lovely gift box with protection foam inside to keep everything in a perfect condition. Reward your kids with stars every time they complete tasks. Simple & fun: our cute dry erase magnetic reward chart is a great way to encourage good behaviors and help your kids to develop responsibility and accountability.
The fine tip marker is smooth to write and easy to erase. A bonus marker is included for you and your kids to customize your own activities.
It helps your kids to establish routine and it is a fun way to stay motivated and organized! It can be cleaned easily without staining or ghosting. It can also be used as a chore chart, behavior charts, 210 colorful stars, responsibility chart or weekly planner. This is to prevent crease and wrinkles compared to tube packed. It is super easy to use. Just simply assign tasks and let your kids to write their names, goals, and rewards to promote ownership of the reward process.
4. Coolcho #ad
Daily Responsibility Board, Potty Training Star Chart Wall or Fridge, Magnetic Chore Chart for One or Multiple Kids, Dry Erase Reward Chart -Toddler Chores Chart, Good Behavior Chart at Home #adCoolcho #ad
- For up to three children -there are specifically designed pictures 20 reusable chore magnets: potty training, Eating, Reading books, Morning routine, Bedtime, and more or you can create your unique tasks using our fine ink type Magnetic marker with eraser, 198 Colorful Magnetic Reward Stars enough for each day of the week and Storage Bag to hold the stars.
Smart learning tool – educational toy for teaching your children responsibility, discipline, potty training, encourage good behavior and achieving their individual goals at school and at home. The perfect incentive parenting tool that uses positive reinforcement and a great visual reminder for kids to see what they need to get done for the day.
Positive reward system – for creating your kid's daily and weekly routine by giving them rewards. Perfect family gift idea - colorful, or other holidays! we are sure you will love the chart, original designed packaging is an Ideal Gift Choice for Birthday, Motivational, christmas, but If you have any problem with the reward chart we will take care of all issues, just contact us via message.
Chores also help kids develop independence-skills and a sense of feeling proud about making a contribution to the family. Children will be excited to show you all of the stars they have earned at the end of the day. Let's build good habits together! just make learning fun! super thick sturdy erasable chart board – blank secures great on your refrigerator or any metal surface, you can also hang it on the wall with hanging rope in the kitchen, bedroom, or other areas.
5. SANTSUN #ad
Feelings ChartEmotions Poster for Toddler and Kid. Perfect Educational Tool and Classroom Decorations for Classroom, Homeschool, Teachers and Parents17x24in, "How I'm Feeling Today?"Posters #adSANTSUN #ad
- Perfect1 pcs "how i'm feeling today?" learning poster. Contains 25 different moods. Start your kids earlykids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go. Features size: about 42 x 60 cm/ 17x24 inch w x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall.
Don't miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life. Beautiful colors and illustrationthe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about emotions and the positive choices that can be made for various moods.
Perfect for toddlers, preschool kids, Daycare, Home Schoolers, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize the emotion and feeling, or special needs. Help children learn about emotions and the choices that can be made for various moods.
Carefully organizedcontents of this posters is highly recommended by teachers, kindergarten Class Supplies. How i'm feeling today?" posters are helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, basic but the most important. You'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life. Our child was able to learn about emotions thanks to this Poster, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning emotion and feeling. Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories.
6. Agantree art #ad
Days, Colors and More 15 Pieces, Numbers, LARGE SIZE Educational Preschool Poster,Easy Read & Learn Design for Toddlers Kids Nursery Homeschool Kindergarten Classroom Playroom -Teach Alphabet #adAgantree art #ad
- 15 educational subjects, colors, time, farm animals, numbers 1-10, opposites, days of the week, Solar System, weather, shapes, seasons, numbers 1-100, months, including Alphabet, Use Good Manners and Class Rules.
Covered with pet film on one side for added durability, waterproof, reusable. Perfectly for dry erase markers. Perfect for parents, teachers, day care centers, learning centers, Playroom & after school programs.
Made of 250 gsm cardstock. Designed with beautiful engaging colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity. Great size, bold enough to be easy to read and very colorful. Easy for kids to start to learn.
|Brand||Agantree art #ad|
|Manufacturer||Agantree Art #ad|
7. Learn & Climb #ad
Pad with 26 Chore Charts for Kids, 2800 Stickers to Motivate Responsibility & Good Habits, Behavior Reward Chart System #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Hang the kid’s behavior chart on the wall or us the included magnet to stick it on your fridge. This reward chart includes 2800 exciting sticker and 35 motivational stickers for your girl or boy to stick on for a job well done.
Customize your task and reward with the help of our chores and prize suggestion sheet. Sticker chore chart pad for kids with 26 perforated pages and 2800 stickers. Responsibility reward pad has 26 perforated pages, fill up 1 chart at a time or use for multiple kids 1 chart per child.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward Chart Pad-6539|
|Model||Chore chart for kids at home or school|
8. Hadley Designs #ad
Kids Reward Chart For Kids at Home Magnetic Responsibility Chart For Kids, Star Chart For Kids Behavior, Toddler Behavior Chart Classroom Incentive Chart, Good Behavior Chart For Kids at Home Magnetic #adHadley Designs #ad
- Keep your sanity; looking for a tool to improve the way your child behaves, this magnetic reward chart could be a game changer for you; Looking for something to teach responsibility for actions, this kids behavior chart is meant for you. Behavior game changer; use the star chart for kids behavior as a kids responsibility chart, a good choices chart, behavior clip chart or toddler reward chart; The ways you can use these kids behavior charts to reinforce good behavior in a fun way are endless.
Stickers and Markers Not Included. You'll receive 1 - 8x10 inch magnetic behavior chart, write your child's name on a star chart with a dry erase or liquid chalk marker and select a shape icon to represent the child, 4 - 1x1 inch icon shape magnets and 4 - 4x7 magnetic star charts, if the child displays good behavior move them up the chart, if they display poor behavior move them down; at the end of the day if they are at the top of the chart they can fill in a star on their reward chart.
Teach responsibility; use these good and bad behavior charts for kids at home, 5, 3, 4, Unlike a Sticker Chart for kids behavior this my magnetic responsibility chart can be used more than once; Great for ages 2, 6 or even a 7 year old. Patent pending design to encourage positive behavior; Help children learn accountability and consequences with this my responsibility chart for kids; Use it as a classroom behavior chart for kids at school or homeschool or a reward chart for toddlers at home on the refrigerator.
9. The Peanutshell #ad
The Peanutshell Toddler Chore Chart | Reward Chart for Kids | 58 Pieces #adThe Peanutshell #ad
- Reward your children's good behavior and help them in learning responsibility at home. Whether to teach manners or to help earn a weekly allowance, our Charts provide your child with an incentive and make following the rules a fun game for the entire family. Click the yellow “add to Cart” button now with total confidence knowing you are getting the best.
There are storage pockets to help with organization and management. Chores help children develop routines and habits and help your child feel a sense of accomplishment within the family. Motivational learning tool - our chore chart is an educational toy for teaching your children responsibility, discipline and encourages good behavior to help them achieve their individual goals at school and at home.
Risk-free purchase – we are confident that you will love our toddler reward charts so they are backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee. Each nonmagnetic chart includes 58 durable fabric pieces with embroidery that are flexible and reusable.
Provide your child with the extra motivation they need to feed the pet or brush their teeth at night and track their progress as they earn a star for each activity. Positive reward system - our chore chart features a weekly, customizable task calendar that helps hold your kid accountable from morning to bedtime. Durable and easy to hang - our chore chart comes in gender neutral colors and will look good hanging on the wall throughout the home. Perfect gift idea - a great gift idea for birthdays or Christmas.
10. kanru #ad
Accommodate 1-3 Kids for Home Use, Responsibility Chart, Star Chart, Chore Chart, Magnetic Reward Chart, Kanru Behavior Chart for Kids at Home #adkanru #ad
- The dry-erase board is great for creating customized responsibilities for kids of all ages. P>. Colorful and fully-illustrated behavior Images are easy to understand for preschoolers and non-readers. Children can practice and earn a reward star for a targeted behavior up to 6 times a day.
P>. P>⭐unique design that allows consistent reinforcing positive behaviors and helps children develop a targeted behavior quickly. P>⭐grow with your family.
P>100% satisfaction guarantee. P>⭐versatile and customizable design that meets your family’s unique needs: accommodate 1-3 children, like a FRIDGE, use on a WALL or on a flat metal surface, work on up to 9 responsibilities at a time, great for kids age 3-10.
P>⭐effective tool for parents to use at home to raise children to be resonsible, indePENDENT and KIND, motivating children to help out with chores and complete daily routine efficiently. P>. Strong>your happiness is our #1 priority. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you may return for a full refund – no questions asked. I>.
|Manufacturer||Blueprint Mart #ad|