As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DDWT #ad
Center Finder Line Gauge Square Center Scribe Carpenter Woodworking Ruler 45 Degrees Angle Line Caliber Marking Ruler Wood Measuring Scribe Tool #adDDWT #ad
- Used to accurately and efficiently find the center of both round and square stock. Removable steel ruler can be used as a positioning unit, can draw 45 degree line. Aluminum alloy center finder, sandblasted and anodized; Torsion resistance, machined with multi-axis precision equipment, durability and corrosion resistance.
Overall length 11. 81'' long x 5. 12'' wide. Randomly draw two lines, the intersection point is the center of the circle.
2. CLPA #ad
Draw a circle on any surface, radius or angles., can be used to find the center of your material, This clearly printed CLPA Center Finder and Protractor for woodworking and craft, and measure diameter #adCLPA #ad
- Easy draw circles: once you locate the center, use a nail to hold the protractor in place. Manufactured in Australia from high quality 006 inch thick petg, and ships direct from Australia, the USA or the UK. Fast shipping: this australian designed and manufactured product combines all the features of other center finding devices and protractors.
Choose the diameter circle you would like to mark, then easily mark a circle even on uneven timber.
Radius and diameter: the diameter scales allows you to make a direct reading of the circle diameter to the nearest half an inch, while the linear scale is used to measure the radius in inches to one tenth of an inch.
360 degree protractor: not just a center finder, you can also use the 360 degree protractor for angle marking or measuring, with clearly printed radial lines every ten degrees. Easy to use: you can use the clearly printed and laser cut center finder to easily find the center of your lumber or craft project using the printed circle markings, to make maximum use of your material.
|Manufacturer||MTT PL #ad|
3. SAVANNAH #ad
Round, Blue Transparent Center Finder and Yellow Transparent Center Finder for Square, Carpenters or Around the Home, Octagon and Hexagon Shaped Material up To 18 Inches Ideal For Woodworkers #adSAVANNAH #ad
- The yellow center finder will work with a maximum 8" round, crafters, weekend warriors and professionals alike! The point where the perpendicular lines cross reveals the true center. Simply set stock firmly against the v- stop of the device, Octagonal, and the 90-Degree v-stop is great for square, rotate stock 90-Degrees and mark your second line.
A must have for all woodturners, carpenters, octagon & square; and 12-1/2" hexagon. The large blue center finder will work with a maximum 18" round, octagon & square; and 5-3/4" hexagon. The center finder features two v-stops, one on either side, impact-resistant plastic makes for easy usability and long-lasting durability.
You can depend on this device providing you with precision centering on your work stock. It's a wood turner's dream but it is also ideal in a wide variety of woodworking, jewelry-making and other professional and diy applications.
The 60-degree v-stop is ideal for circular shapes, and score your first line using the Straightedge guide, hexagonal and Circular shapes as well. Its lightweight construction of rugged, for enhanced versatility. Finally a device for finding center on larger objects! enjoy the satisfaction of creating larger, the clear quality of the plastic insures optimal visibility. To center ovals and rectangles, simply adjust the workpiece higher up on the v-fence to accommodate for the longer side of the shape when scoring the perpendicular line. Inaccurate estimating will be a thing of the past.
4. Frienda #ad
Aluminum Alloy Square Center Scribe Center Finder Line Gauge Carpenter Ruler Woodworking Center Measuring Tool with Detachable Ruler #adFrienda #ad
- Removable and replaceable ruler: the center scribe tool coming in red is approx. Not easy to break: the center measuring tool is made of aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance, processed by multi-axis equipment, featuring twisting resistance, and durability.
Find center easily: the square center scribe measuring tool can be applied to measure the center point and mark soft metals or wood, it's also suitable for finding precise centers, use the matching ruler to draw 2 lines at random, for example, and then the intersection point is the center of the circle.
Center measuring tool kit: you will get 1 piece square center line measuring tool, 4 pieces screws and 1 piece screw rod; These square center scribe tools are doing well in production and are accurate in measurement, 1 piece detachable steel ruler, making them be wonderful choices for woodworking.
Wide applications: the center finder tool is suitable for marking centers on discs and shafts; The steel ruler can draw 45 and 90 degree line, it also can be applied as a positioning block. 5 inches in length and 4 inches in width; The line gauge ruler is 12 inches in length, can be detached or assembled according to your needs.
|Part Number||Frienda-Measuring Tool-02|
5. Gangmu Tec #ad
2-in-1 Center Finder Ruler, Carpentry Woodworking Precise Measurement Tool, 45° Liner & Circle Center Scribe Marker #adGangmu Tec #ad
- Application circle or square Center Marking & Right Angle 45° Lining. Material aluminum Alloy with Painted Red. Dimension plate: 130 x 100mm/5 x 4", Ruler Length: 300mm/12".
Package included 1* measurement Plate, 1* 300mm Ruler, 4* Ruler-fixing Screws. Specifics this is a set of carpentry Ruler specifically for locating circle center or marking 45 degree line on a right angle.
6. YWNYT #ad
45/90 Degree Right Angle Line Gauge Carpenter Ruler,Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Center Scribe Square Center Scribe, Line Gauge Center Finder, Center Measuring Tool #adYWNYT #ad
- Accuracy measuring: this ruler could accurately measure angles, easy to use and carry. Accuracy: 05mm. It can mark a soft metal, wood, and it's perfect for finding precise centers.
Easy to use: this is a ruler that is easy to handle, and it's perfect for finding precise centers, can mark a soft metal, wood, which helps increase efficiency and save time. Measuring range: 100mm.
High quality: aluminum alloy right angle tool welding gauge, corrosion resistance, exquisite appearance with well polished surface, bring you better usage experience. Great woodworking helper: excellent woodworking tool for marking centers on round shafts and discs, 45/90 degree available. Quick and easy operation. Package included: 1x line gauge.
7. EllaKT #ad
Center Scribe Square Center Scribe Measuring Tool Aluminum Alloy Center Finder Line Gauge Replaceable Ruler #adEllaKT #ad
- 4. Corrosion resistance, high strength, aluminum alloy tool. Quick and easy operation. Quickly locate the center of a square or circle. 5. Look at the picture on the left, It can be used as a positioning block. 3. 1. 2. Length: 300mm 12", width: 28mm 1. 1", replaceable universal steel ruler.
8. Frienda #ad
Lathe Work and Woodturners, Round Template Clear Acrylic Drawing Circles Diameter, 300 mm/ 11.8 Inch Round Center Finder Compass Lathe Centering Tool Circle Gauge for Drawing Circles #adFrienda #ad
- How to use: during use, you can place this round template on the object you want to measure, push the awl into the center hole, find the center, and then draw a circle around the center point. Functions: this round center finder compass can find the center point on irregular items with a diameter of 300 mm/ 11.
8 inches; for example, avoid unnecessary waste of wood corners, you can easily find the largest circle on the log, and achieve maximum output.
Material: this center finder is made of transparent acrylic with a central hole and clearly marked circles, which allows you to see exactly what you are doing and helps you measure quickly and easily. Package contents: you will get a round center finder compass, 300 mm/ 11 inches in diameter, which can help you find irregularly shaped centers, help you to work.
Wide range of applications: this lathe centering tool can draw a circle with a radius of 10mm to 150mm; It can be applied wherever a circle is needed, crafts, school projects and finishing woodworking; For wood, composite materials, metal, poster boards, fits for wood turning, art, plastic, glass, etc.
9. CDIYTOOL #ad
Aluminum Alloy Magnetic Wood Measuring Scribe Tool Center Finder Woodworking, 45 90 Degrees Angle Line Scriber Marking Tools, with Detachable Ruler #adCDIYTOOL #ad
- Usage: the center finder tool is suitable for marking the center on the disc and the axis, for example, use a matching ruler to draw 2 lines at random, and then the intersection point is the center of the circle.
High precision: accurate measurement of angle, easy to draw 45 degree and 90 degree lines, adjustable steel ruler can be used as positioning unit, can mark on any size. Wide range of application: It can mark soft metals and woods, and can quickly and accurately find the center.
Materail: made of aluminum alloy, processed by multi-axis precision equipment, sandblasted and anodized, durable and corrosion-resistant. Convenient: the steel ruler is detachable, no extra tools are needed to fasten it, and the product center comes with a strong magnet that can absorb the steel ruler, and it is convenient to use.
10. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Construction and Around The Home 12" Ruler, Stainless Steel Center Finding Ruler. Ideal for Woodworking, Metal Work #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Make your mark at the center point and there you have it! It literally takes seconds to find center with this super easy to use ruler. The exact center is clearly marked with a circle and a fine point arrow to make it easy to see. The ruler may also be used as a standard type ruler with the 16th scale on the bottom side.
Starting from “0” in the middle of the ruler, the scale is in 32nds. When trying to find the center on rectangular, square or even round objects it can sometimes be challenging at best.
The center finding ruler is available in 12” and 24” sizes, which are both sold separately. The handy center finder ruler makes it super quick and super easy without having to do any math to find center. This makes the center finder ruler even more versatile.
To use the ruler, simply line the ruler up so that the increments are the same on both outside edges of the object your are measuring. The ruler is made 1mm thick stainless steel and flexes just the right amount for most any project while still remaining rigid enough so its not flopping all over when in use. While you could always measure the length, divide the number in half then measure to that point and mark it, why waste that valuable time.